chapter three

The following morning, I rolled over to a sleeping Kash. I grabbed my phone and started to get dressed. "You leaving" a sleeping Kash asked. "Yea gotta work tonight" I said. "Thought you said you wasn't going to work there anymore" he said. "Gotta make some money some how Kash" I simply said. "You know I got you" he said stretching. "Yea when we together" I said. "Man Nina you know if you ever need anything don't matter if we together or not you gone get whatever you ask for" he said. "That's the thing Kash, I'm not trying to always depend on you" I explained. "I respect the hustle always respected it but I just don't understand what's wrong with a real job" he said walking into the bathroom. "I had a interview so therefore it's a job" I said rolling my eyes.  When I first met Kash I worked at the club. He made it his business to show up every time I worked. Since day one Kash always spent a bag on me. He couldn't stand me working down there so eventually he convinced me to quit. I looked for other jobs, applied for many jobs but got nothing back so I said fuck it. Besides stripping never turned me down my job is forever there. "If we back together you already know wassup" he said walking out the bathroom. "Inform me" I said. "You ain't working there so you minds well tell them that you quit again" he said. "Anyways Kash, come on I got things to do" I said getting frustrated. "I'm telling you now Nina if you step out I'm stepping out" he said grabbing his keys. I rolled my eyes. I swear he can be so petty. He act like I'm going out to party or something. I'm just trying to make my coins.
Once we arrived at Apples' Kash started to get salty. I tried to kiss him and he straight acted as if he ain't want to kiss me back. "What's the problem" I asked. "Nun you coming back later or what" he said dryly. "I don't know because you got an attitude and I ain't trying to get into all that with you right now" I said shaking my head. "I'm straight you tripping though for real" he said licking his lips. "Because I have to work I'm tripping?" I asked. "Call me when you off love you Nina" he said brushing me off. I let out a small laugh and kept it moving.  We just gettin back together or whatever we doing and he already with the shits. I made my way up to Apples and let myself in. "Apple" I said walking to her room. I was about to open the door until I heard words exchanging. I wanted to sit and listen but I gave my best-friend her privacy. I made my way to my room and sat my things down. I straightened my room and made my way to the kitchen to do the same.  Apple allow me to stay here rent free so it's only right I keep the place clean. "Nina" Apple yelled almost making me drop a dish. "Damn girl you scared me" I said laughing. Apple ain't laugh she gave me a weird vibe back. I was gone say something then thats when he walked in adjusting his clothes. "I'll see you later apple" he said with a smirk but made eye contact with me. "Okay" Apple said with her head down. "I'll let you out" I said walking towards the door. He dead ass made me feel uncomfortable and the way my friend acted she was uncomfortable too. When he walked out the door I slammed the door right behind him. "Apple what's up" I asked. "Look Nina it's not what you think he an old friend" she tried to explain. "Old friend ? Apple I've known you your whole life bitch I know all your friends and he ain't one of them" I said. "Oh my god Nina you ain't gotta know every damn thing" she said with attitude. "I'm just trying to make sure you good what the fuck" I said defending myself. "So loose the attitude sus" I added. "Nah I can have a attitude in my damn house sus that's what we not gone do" Apple said. Ever since we were kids Apple has always had this attitude and a smart fuckin mouth. Her mouth have gotten us into many fights, suspensions, jail time and almost got us killed once or twice before; but an attitude with me I will not allow. "I don't gotta be in your house Apple so therefore I'm a leave before this go any further" I said walking past her. "Leave the key on the table when you let yourself out sus" Apple said walking in her room slamming the door behind her. I rolled my eyes and packed my shit quickly. I grabbed my phone and called Kash. "Come get me" I spoke. "What's wrong" he asked. "I'll tell you when you get here" I said hanging up. I grabbed as much clothes as I could and sat it outside while I grabbed some more things. 5 minutes later Kash pulled up. He jumped out in no time. "Fuck going on" he yelled. "We slick got into it" I said. "For what" he asked. "Ill tell you later grab my bags" I said. Once we got everything in we was on our way. "So you gone tell me or what?" he questioned. "She just caught an attitude with me and all I was doing was trying to care about her and make sure she was straight you feel me" I said. "Then she gone say you ain't gotta know everything damn thing and this her damn house so she can have an attitude some shit like that so for me to prevent us from arguing I left" I added. "You know how apple is just say sorry" Kash said. "What the fuck that's crazy she the one who started it so she can say sorry first" I said. He smacked his lips. "Okay but you know your friend and that girl pride is way big ain't no telling when y'all gone speak again if you don't apologize first" he said. He was right but I don't care she was in the wrong first. "Oh well" I said. When we got back to house; Kash helped with my bags and also gave me my keys back. "I'm about to head back out I got something to do" he said kissing my forehead. "When you coming back" I asked. "Later and here" he said reaching in his pockets pulling out a chunk of money. "Something for your pockets" he said giving me a kiss on the lips this time and quickly left before I could say my good byes. I pulled out my phone and sent him a message. I then begin to move my things to the extra room. After a hot shower I got dressed for work. I used to get ready at the club, when I worked there before. To many encounters with people about my belongings either the girls was stealing or wearing my shit and I just wasn't having it. So to avoid jail time I get 80% ready at home. This consists of makeup and hair. I get dressed there. Tonight I rocked a straight jet black wig with chinese-bangs. My makeup was naturally beat. I checked my phone and it was already 9pm. I grabbed everything I needed and went to the garage. Kash bought me a 2017 BMWx4. The same year he bought it I got hit coming out of the mall parking lot. I haven't driven it since. I took the cover off the car and about fainted."Ain't no way" I said smiling hard. He got my car fixed and had it painted all white. He most definitely brightened my spirits. When I pulled up to the club it was almost 10pm. I walked through the side door and got dressed. I rocked a black latex catsuit leotard style with matching latex boots to match. I checked my hair and makeup then made my way to the front. No cap I know I look good. The way these niggas eyed me down just let's me further know I'm the baddest. I made my way to the stage along with two other girls. Big Booty by Gucci ft Megan The Stallion blasted thru the speakers. I worked the pole and my ass like always upstaging the other two. Before you knew it my area was flooded with money. I made my way to the ground bouncing my ass, grabbing a huge chunk of bills. I than placed the wad inside my titty area. Making eye contact with a known face I then proceeded to opened my legs in front of his face. 
A huge smile was placed upon his lips.
He placed a few hundreds inside my catsuit by the pussy area. Once on my feet, I worked the pole one last time and that was it. I grabbed my money and went straight to the back. I changed into a pink slingshot monokini and a pair of pink-crystal 7in platform heels. I fixed my makeup and hair and went back to work. I make 2x the pole money by doing private dances. "Nina" A girl who work here spoke. "Some sexy ass nigga in the front keep asking about you" She added. "Tall, young looking?" I asked. She nodded her head. All I could think of was Justus. "Yep Thats him he in the VIP section give this to him too" she said handing me a bottle of champagne. "Okay" I said making my way to VIP.  As I got closer I noticed it was Justus. He looked up and seen me coming. I watched a smile come on his face as I made my way to him. "Been looking for your cute ass" he said pressing up on me. I could smell the Hennessy. Justus was drunk. "I know I've been told" I said handing him the champagne. "For me?" He asked as if it was a gift. "Yea but you already Td-Up I don't think you need it" I said. "I ain't drunk and besides I don't be fucking with champagne like that anyways" Justus said. "So what you fuck with" I asked. "I'm trying to fuck with you but you playing with a nigga" He said. I rolled my eyes with a bright smile. "Look at you blushing" he added. "I ain't blushing you drunk" I said. "Bae-girl I ain't drunk but check this, you gone give me a dance?" he said flashing some bills. "Yea lets go" I said grabbing his hand. He dropped more than a stack last time. Summer Walker's Stretch You Out played softly in the background. That was such a mood setter. I pushed him on the couch and went to work. He watched in amaze as I worked my hips. He placed his hands on my booty and squeezed. He than pulled me on top of him. I straddled his lap while he untied my top revealing my perky Double Ds. He begun to caress my nipples. I jumped up. "Justus" I said quickly. "My fault I thought we was feeling it" he said. I tied my top. "It's just business and I'm with someone" I confessed. He got up. "I understand love" he said flashing his golds. "You just be having a nigga going but you right I hope I ain't mess some up" He added. "No we good" I said. He handed me the rest of the money he had left in his hand. "I'm a head out bae-girl bang my line" Justus said leaving me. I watched him walk off completely. "WHEW" I exhaled smiling. "Justus gone get a bitch in trouble" I said to myself. After work I headed straight to the house. By the time I got there It was almost 4:30am. Kash car still wasn't here. Once settled I took a quick shower and made me something quick to eat. I laid in bed watching tv waiting on Kash. Serval minutes went by then I sent him a text. He quickly replied I love you be there later. We texted back and forth for a minute and next thing you know I was out like a light.