chapter fifteen

continuing chapter fourteen. .

It was almost 10pm and the party started an hour ago. "You ready yet" Diamond asked getting impatient. I rolled my eyes. "Almost damn" I said fixing my hair making sure everything was on point. Im rocking a straight deep burgundy middle part wig that stops right above my ass. My face was beat for the gods and trust; when I say the minks was giving. Hair and face alone; was a 10, period. Five minutes later, I came out of the bathroom and did a dramatic spin. "Uh-uh sweetie, no you didn't just have us waiting all that time and you step out with a spin" Diamond said. "We minds well lay out the red carpet for you sus" He added. I smiled "Minds well" I said clutching my Chanel bag. "Let's take a few pictures then we can go" I said. We all agreed and took photos.
Once we got to the club you could see the long line from the street. "I'm definitely not coming back to crib tonight" Diamond said making me and Apple laugh. "This bitch is crazy" Apple said giggling. I parked and checked my hair and makeup one more time before exiting my truck. "Y'all got y'all passes" I said reminding my sisters. "You already know" Diamond and Apple said in sync. No lie from just glancing through the crowd me and my bitches was definitely standing out. So why wait in line? Exactly we don't do that. "Y'all on the list" the security guard said before I could even speak. "Nah, but we got back stage passes from the dude that's throwing the party" I said showing him the pass. He looked at it and gave me my pass back. "All three of y'all got one" He asked. Apple and Diamond flashed him their passes. "Enjoy your time ladies" He said letting us go through. Coming into the club reminded me of the movie Belly, when it first comes on with the flashing lights. Aktivated by Sada baby was blasting and that song had the whole club rocking. This reminded me of those teen parties we used to go to that was just so hype. People stepping on people and everyone jumping around. "Im happy I changed my choice of outfit" I yelled to Apple over the music. "I was just about to say that" She said laughing. All I had with me was my phone due to the fact we had free drink passes. "This shit is jumping" Diamond said downing her shot. I took mines to head as well. "Hell yea" I said looking around. By this time I heard my favorite song Jobs by City Girls started playing. "I'm about to go dance" I said finishing my other drink and making my way through the crowd. Diamond came trailing behind me. "Nasty but classy, Birkin bag me" I rapped to the top of my lungs throwing my ass. Me and Diamond was throwing ass left to right. We ain't care who we was bumping or anything. "Iont work jobs, bitch I am the job" Diamond rapped in my face. We went bar to bar till the song was over. "Damn baby who you" some random dude said grabbing me by the waist. "Damn niggas just walking up and grabbing bitches now and days?" I asked over my shoulder removing his hands from my body. I turned around and He licked his plump lips and revealed a mouth full of golds. "Justus" I said with a smile. He smiled harder. "I seen yo fine ass all the way from over there so I had to push up on you baby" He said pulling me closer to him. This time I let him grab me. I had to admit Justus is fine ass fuck. He definitely got my attention. "So you and your friend coming to my section or what" He said. "We got bottles on bottles" He added. "Hell yea let me go get Apple" Diamond said giving me the "code" wink. It's a form of code gesture that we came up with. It means different things, but in this particular moment Diamond was giving me the green light on Justus. His V.I.P section consisted of 2 bitches not including my clique and 6 other guys. It was blunts on blunts going around and bottles all over. I took a seat next to Justus. I looked over and Apple and Diamond had a guy all in there face so everyone was basically just viben. I say 45 minutes in I see Diamond having words with someone and Apple is sitting at attention. I didn't really know if it was an argument or just an normal conversation. All I know is my homegirl body language had me thinking the worse. "Justus I'm about to go check on my friend" I said in his ear over the loud music. "Okay" he said. I got up and made my way over and as I got closer I could hear words going back and forth. "Bitch I don't give a fuck about you I will walk you baby girl" Diamond said standing up. By this time the girl she was getting hype with stood up. I stepped in front of Diamond. "What's going on" I said. "This the same bitch who ass you already beat" Diamond said pointing her way. "Please" Girl said smacking her lips. "Y'all hoes was jumping" She said added. "Y'all was jumping, the fuck" Apple said getting loud. "Let me chill because I ain't even trying to be on all that tonight" She said taking a seat. "Yea just chill" I said. "That way" Diamond said being sassy. Girl rolled her eyes. "Calm down let's not do to much" She said getting sassy back. "We can take it there bae-girl I'm like that for real" Diamond told girl. By this time I guess one of Justus homeboys told him that something was going down because he came right over to resolve the issue. "Come on ladies let's just chill I don't want nobody getting thrown out over nothing" He said trying to keep the peace. "I'm trying, but this what happens when you let ratchet bitches inside yo V.I.P section" Girl said. "Ratchet?" Apple said jumping on her case real quick. "Fuck the rapping what you trying to do because now you're disrespecting if you was gone chill then bitch you should of just shutted the fuck up and chilled, but since you wanna show out in front of the smuffettes beside you, what's good" Apple said. "I ain't never been scared of no bitch" She said. The girl beside her stood up. "I hope you ain't stepping miss mommas" Diamond said rolling his neck. "We gone leave Justus" I said. "Already?" He said sounding sad. "Yea because I ain't feeling ol girl attitude" I confessed. "Fuck that I don't want you to leave boo" He said. "Aye look it's time for y'all  two too split ya feel me" Justus said snapping his fingers. "You dead ass right now Justus" She said with a mug. "Yea y'all smoked good and drunk good go dance or something" He said fanning them to leave the section. She gave a fake laugh. "Bet Justus you got that, come on girl" She said to her homegirl beside her. Diamond laughed and waved her goodbyes. She let out another chuckle. "I'll see you around" she said to Diamond as she walked off unbothered. Let's be real sus ain't fooling nobody, she is big mad. You can smell her attitude from a mile away. "Now let's get back to viben" Justus said grabbing my hand pulling me back to the ducked off area we was sitting at. The whole night Justus was on my heels. He was all up under me, trying to kiss me and everything.
Around 3am was when I told Justus we was about to be out. I put my number in his phone and me and my crew split. Before, we even got back to Apple's Justus had already called to make sure I made it back safely. "He definitely feeling you sus" Apple said. I gave a small smile. "I think I'm slick feeling him too" I said looking at Apple. Justus is boyfriend material and the way he chose me over ol girl really got me wanting to see what he's about. No cap Justus got my attention, I'm here for his cute ass.