chapter fourteen

"You put your trust in a nigga stupid hoe" I rapped to Khia don't trust no nigga. "How you figure he won't fuck your best friend and your sister" I yelled. I danced to the beat shaking my ass. This the song you play when a nigga got you fucked up and Kash has been having me fucked up. I took a shot of patron while Khia blasted throughout Apple's apartment. "If he's a nigga don't let him fool you
They all dogs that's what they do uh"
I continued to rap. Next thing I know I look up and it's Apple. She had a smile on her face. She had to just wake up because her hair was all over her face. She grabbed the bottle of patron and poured her a shot. I laughed because this is the Apple im used to not the stressed depressed Apple. "You see him later cause he want to stop by when
He sees you off the chain looking good too You even got his bitch want to freak you" Apple rapped. I joined in. "Don't trust no nigga no, no". "You starting early bitch" Apple said. "I'm in a great mood" I said taking another shot. "I'm feeling the vibes what we on tonight" Apple said with her hands on her hips. "We on all that and more, call Diamond" I said turning the music down. "Don't call me I'm coming in now" Diamond said coming through the door hanging up the phone. "Ooo attitude" Apple teased. Diamond covered her nose. Diamond did a quick look around "It's 9 in the morning and you bitches already drinking" He said looking at us like we're crazy. "So what we grown and here's a glass for you" I said giving him the glass. "Now drink up" I said pouring him a shot. He rolled his eyes and took the shot like a pro. "Damn I see why P is crazy about you" Apple said making us all bust out in laughter. Diamond gave her the middle finger. "Some things you could never do bitch" He teases. She stuck her tongue at him. "Anyways what we on tonight" I butted in. "Shit yall going to club this early?" Diamond said. "Let's not ask dummy questions" I said. "That was a real question dear, y'all bitches already getting drunk and talking about a club and it's not even close to 10 o'clock" Diamond said rolling his neck. I laughed. "I cannot stand you bitch but later around 9 or 10 let's step out" I insisted. I needed to step out anyways. I'm single, time for a new boo. Kash is officially out of the picture. It's time to turn the fuck up. "I'm down, but let me take a shower" Apple said. "And brush that breath" Diamond said laughing. "Ha-Ha" Apple mocked walking off. "Oh yea here" I said passing Diamond a shoebox. He opened it. It eyes grew wide. "This ain't even half of it was it" He said grinning. "Hell no we split that shit three way and still have some spending money" I admitted. "Yes bitch, Diamond said counting blue faces. "This might be enough to get my surgery" He explained. I remember some years back Diamond spoke on sex change but he didn't want to make a big mistake. Now hearing him hanging his mind made up made me happy. Diamond never put himself first even when it comes off like he's bossy and sassy Diamond is so sweet. I love the fact that he's finally living for himself. "And if it's not we gone make it enough" I said hugging him. "Period" he said in joy. "I ain't even took a shower yet and y'all already having fun with-out me" Apple said rolling her eyes. "Girl bye, I was just telling Nina that this might be enough money for the surgery" Diamond explained. Apple looked shocked. "You dead ass going to get your shit cut off" Apple said. "It's not really getting cut off dumb bitch they gone give ya girl a pussy" Diamond said with sas. "Then niggas gone fuck that fake ass pussy straight off" Apple said making me bust out laughing. "Fake or not it's going to be wetter than your hot box" Diamond shaded back. "Yikes" I hyped with laughter. Apple gave us both the finger. "I'll see you bitches when I get out just be dressed I gotta find me something to wear out" She said walking away with her middle finger still in the air.
After we got dressed we dipped off to the mall. I had on some Platform-Chanel Slides with a pair of light color ripped skinny jeans and a all white tube top to match. I had my natural curly fro going on with my baby hairs laid. No lie your girl looking kinda  scrumptious today. My ass is like BOW in these jeans. Just wait till I step out tonight I'm definitely going to be the center of attention. "The niggas are out today" Diamond said pulling his shades down. "P gone kill you" Apple said. "P who" Diamond said making us laugh. "We here to shop not lurk on niggas" I said smacking my lips. "We can do both sus" Diamond said. Once we finally found something to wear we hit the food court and ate. It was hardly a place to sit and eat, it be so many people in every Atlanta mall for no reason. "How y'all ladies doing" a handsome guy asked. He approached us along with another guy who stood in the back a little. "We good and you" I spoke. "Same just having a party tonight and would for you ladies to come through" He said passing each of us a pass. "Bring the pass with you and y'all get in free and get to drink for free" He added. "Oh shit we in there" Diamond said smiling. "Thank you sexy" He added flirting. Diamond made the guy blush. "No problems ladies see y'all tonight" he said walking off. I checked out the pass. "It better be lit" Diamond said taking a bite of food. "Period" I added.