chapter seven

Since the club is under investigation they shut it down till further notice. Kash was excited for the bad news but I wasn't. People think strippers don't have real lives and bills. Without work many girls ain't gone make it. Shaking ass is not what we wanna do it's just what we have to do. If nobody is hiring and you got bills? You gone get it how you get it right? Why? Because who wants to be out on the street. Most of the woman I dance with have children and elderly parents that they take care of. Some of them are in college and a 9 to 5 ain't enough. Shit, now I don't have a income except for what Kash gives me. Don't get me wrong the money is good but what I'm a do if we break up again? Those three months without a income of anything was draining. I grabbed my phone and dialed Apples number. "This number is not in service" the male operator said. I looked confused. "Not she changed her number" I said to myself. I jumped up and put some clothes on. "Where you going" Kash asked. "Apples" I said grabbing my keys. Before he could say anything else I left. I wasn't really trying to hear nothing he had to say at the moment.  All morning he been getting on my damn nerves. When I pulled up to Apples I looked around to see if her car was parked outside and it was. I parked right beside her and made my way to her door. I ain't knock I banged. "Apple" I yelled. She swung the door open. "WHY THE FUCK YOU BANGING ON MY DOOR LIKE I DON'T GOT NEIGHBORS" she shouted. I rolled my eyes and ignored her question. "Why you change your number" I asked. "Are you really that upset with me" I continued. She shook her head. "You came all the way over here to ask me that?" She said. "Hell yea" I said quick. "if you ain't hitting me back what you think I'm supposed to do I was getting a little worried Apple" I added. She took a deep breath and stepped to the side so I could come in. I noticed she had a lot of her things in boxes. "Your moving too?" I asked in confusion. "I have no other choice but to move" She said handing me a envelope. I opened it up and it was an eviction notice. She had to be out within a week or pay a payment of $4500. "Why you ain't tell me that you was behind on your rent Apple" I said looking at her. She looked stressed out and as if she has been crying for days. "I don't know Nina I had it handled for a bit but fell off" She said with a cracked voice. "He told me if I was to give him sex he will let me stay so now he's back with his wife he wants 6 months worth of unpaid rent! I'm so stupid" She continued with tears. I hugged my friend with no hesitation. "It's gone be okay" I said trying to calm her. "It's not Nina I'm about to be on the street an my kids are back in the system" She said sobbing harder. I don't know what it is but whenever someone cry's around me I start getting emotional as well. "What"? I said in shock "What happened" I asked. "My baby daddy got arrested on some fuck ass gun charges so they took them again" She wined. "Can I get them" I asked. "Nina if you was eligible to get my kids I would of been asked you sus" She said looking down. I remember that night like it was yesterday when her kids got taken away. Don't get me wrong whoever it was calling these people had some crazy ass allegations. Most of the allegations I heard I knew for a fact wasn't true and someone was just being petty. But, one night when Apple was working a late shift at her job before the club and she left them home alone while she went to work. She got a call from her daughter saying her brother got hit by a car. He almost died and I say a day or two later Child Services took them. In court she tried to argue that since it was late and they was sleep she could sneak off and be back before they woke up, because she needed the extra hours. At that point in our lives we were both struggling. They gave her no mercy. They ain't see a young single mother who was trying. In their eyes it was just another black person. In my opinion her lawyers ain't give a fuck because at the end of the day kids or no kids they got paid regardless. She attempted to get them back plenty of times but she failed. Thats when her baby daddy came back into the picture. His mother made him get custody. Even though he had custody Apple still took care of them. Her baby daddy ran the streets so therefore his mother basically kept them. After she passed away her baby daddy dropped them off at his older sister house. Month and months went by before he came back around to do anything. Even when they was at his sisters,  Apple still provided everything for them. So when her baby daddy got his shit together he took em back from his sisters and had them ever since. It's been about a good two three years since the twins been gone. Ever since that day I saw the change in my friend. The twins are her life and without them Apple will never be the same. "They gone for good Nina" She spoke low. "I can't even keep a roof over my fucking head" She said looking up at me with watery eyes. I shook my head. "Don't talk like that best-friend and so what you can stay with me you know Kash wouldn't mine" I said. "I promise everything is going to be okay" I continued rubbing her back pulling her close to me. "No matter how hard I go I can never win" She expresses. "In my eyes your always a winner, I look up to you Apple your heart is pure gold" I explained. No lie I really look up to Apple. We were young when we left home and we survived together. On the real she raised me and in my eyes I owe her my life. "Don't look up to me Nina do better than me get us out of here were young living like we in our 30's" She said. "I'm twenty-three and your twenty-two we done seen and experienced so much fucked up shit in our lives" She said taking a deep pause. "Man just know I'm tired best-friend and you should be too" She continued to explain. I wanted to say something, but nothing came out. I was speechless.
She was right I am tired and we definitely deserve much better.
After I left Apples I made my way home. It was hella late. I opened the door and quietly moved through the house. I knew Kash was sleep so I didn't want to wake him. When I opened the bedroom door by my surprise Kash was up waiting for me. "You good" He said looking up at me. "Yea" I said lien. I wanted to tell Kash but;  Apple said don't say anything because this doesn't concern him. She has a point but then again he will most likely help. I gave her the money I had saved up so she could pay the landlord off. At first she was saying fuck him don't pay em but I insisted we pay so he wouldn't take her to court. We also agreed that she stays with me until we find her another place. "How she doing" He asked. "She good but she gone be staying here for a while until she get her a new spot" I said. "Why? What's wrong with her spot?" Kash asked. "Don't worry about all that just know she will be here for a minute so be nice" I said to him. Him and Apple don't mix. They stay coming for each other's necks and me being the best-friend and girlfriend puts me in a tough spot. "Fasho" he agreed. He then grabbed me and pulled me closer. "I missed you" he said kissing my neck. He then worked his way up to my lips. "I missed you to" I said. He grabbed my hand and made me touch his print. I had to admit I wanted him too. I started to pull at his basketball shorts. He lifted me up and and tossed me on my back. He climbed on top of me and stripped me butt-naked. He pinned my arms down then begin to suck and lick on my nipples. I let out more moans. "I want you" he pleaded going down on me. His tongue worked my pearl. "Kash" I moaned. He then flipped me over and started to eat the butt while he played with it. Kash is a major freak. Eating groceries ain't never been a thang. I felt myself began to release and next thing you know Kash was deep inside. He grabbed my hips and I arched my back I was ready for a pounding. I through it back while he worked my insides. On the real I peep why all these hoes I want my man. He cute, got money and the sex is amazing, but let's not forget about the package cause that's another plus. I climbed on top and showed him why these other bitches could never. I rode him backwards because that's Kash's weakness. Within minutes Kash came inside of me. "Woah" he said with a big kool-aid smile. I laughed and climbed beside him. "I love you Nina" he said holding me tight. "I love you to Kash" I replied.