chapter twelve

One week later. .

Diamond swelling of the face had went down but Kash left him with a black eye. My girl eye looked so nasty before the swelling went down to the point Diamond couldn't see. His vision was still blurry three days later. Now he doing better and it's time to get down to business. Apple has a court date on the 1st so we got two weeks to get her some money for a lawyer. "Y'all sleep good" I asked taking a seat at the dining room table. "It was straight I suppose" Apple said. "I couldn't sleep" Diamond said softly touching his eye. "Are you sure your going to be able to drive us tomorrow night" I asked Diamond. "My vision is back it's just my fucking eye is black I look bad" Diamond said shaking his head. "You still a bad bitch don't get it twisted Kash fucked up and hit the wrong cousin" Apple said speaking up. "I'm ready to run through his shit" She said rolling her eyes in disgust. Apple been having animosity against Kash so all this aggression towards him isn't nothing new. "We gone hit the trap house up north first" I said. "The one by the salon" Apple asked. "Exactly" I said. "Why that one" She asked. "Because that one is specifically ran by his cousin Renni" I said. "The dread-head dyke?" Diamond asked. "Yea why?" I asked. "Her girlfriend is Megan the one who runs the salon next door" Diamond said. "So what you saying" Apple asked. I looked at Diamond and he looked at me. "Minds well, I bet thats how he clean his money" Diamond said. I nodded my head. I never realized that until now. I always thought Kash took his money up state to get it cleaned, that's what was always told to me. "Salon first or the trap?" Apple asked. "Trap first we gone save the salon for last we need to know more about it" I said. "Tonight around 9 we gone stake out the spot just to see who's there" I added. "What car are we taking" Apple asked. "Damn" I said letting that shit slip my mind. "We can't take my car and definitely can't take yours Nina and Diamond girly ass car is to noticeable" Apple said. "Don't worry about that I'll get a car y'all just worry about what's more important" Diamond said. "Okay make sure it's a four door preferably black" I said to Diamond. He nodded. "I gotchu boo" He replied grabbing his phone. "So now what" Apple said. "We wait until night time and tomorrow we in there" I said.

Later that night. .

It was almost 11:00 pm and we been sitting out here since 9:00 pm. "You mean to tell me we been out for almost two hours and only three damn people work in there" Diamond stated. I shook my head yes. "I guess so sus" I said. "Is that a camera" Apple said. "Where" I said looking for the camera. "Over there" Apple said pointing towards the salon. I lifted up to get a better look and it was. It was pointing exactly at the trap-house porch. "Fuck" I said out loud. "Now what" Diamond said. "I don't know" I said slouching in my seat.  "We can just move it" Apple said. "You think they ain't gone notice the camera being moved" Diamond said looking at her like she dumb. "Bitch you have a better idea" She shot back. "If I did I would of said it by now" He shot back. "Okay, thats enough y'all" I said stopping a soon to be argument. "We ain't got time for that shit right now" I said with attitude. "Don't get mad at us mastermind" Diamond said trying to be funny. I rolled my eyes. "Don't fucking play with me right now" I said getting smart back. "I'm just saying" He said. "Yea you stay saying a little to much" Apple butted in. "And you don't? Boo please try again" Diamond said rolling his eyes. "I think I got a idea" I said. "Okay and that is?" Apple questioned. "Diamond tomorrow dress like a male no wig no makeup no nothing" I said. He looked at me stank. "Why" he said. "When we get out and start walking up you gone walk around the other side of the salon and move every single camera you see towards you" I said. "We gone park in the alley and instead of going through the front we going in from the back" I added. Apple nodded. "You still ain't answer my question" Diamond said. "Who knows you as a guy if anyone see you get out and move the cameras they'll never think it would be us" I said. Diamond smiled. "Bitch you smart" He said grinning. "Duh, lets go it's about to be 12 don't want to be out to late the police be hot around here" I said. Diamond did just that and drove us back to Apple's. When we got to Apple's apartment, we went our separate ways. I went to my room, Apple went to hers and Diamond took the couch. I took a hot shower and once out I said a quick prayer. "God watch over us and forgive us for the sins we're about to commit AMEN" I said climbing into bed. I closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.