chapter 3😕

shéyaa🥺

" all you do is lie , like why can't you be honest with me?" my 'girlfriend' amber said over the phone. " you always calling me too your house , but only to give you head like we don't fuck at all but you let other bitches fuck you its anno-" i tune her out as she continued to goes on about shit that i do that's annoying to her tbh i don't even be doing other things with other bitches HER friends TELL her that shit and it's getting on my nerves.

my other personality was ready to come out , and curse her out so bad until she cried but i was holding him back and i don't even know why like i deadass already know she's cheating on me but i'm still with her because this bitch HEAD IS FIRE!!

i was snapped out of my thoughts by amber screaming my name into the phone... "yes amber?" i responded. "you not even paying attention to me, i hate chu ass so fuckin much" she said. honestly i don't really care but marcus was not haven't it....so i decided to let him out🤷🏾.

marcus pov🥴
" yo bitch if you hate me so much break up with me then!" i said with so much venom in my voice, it was quiet until she started crying i rolled my eyes i don't know why shèy even put up with her annoying ass🙄.
" wait baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to say i hat-" i cut this hoe off by saying "bitch i'm not your baby so dead that shit, i DON'T like your annoying ass i never did bitch you only give good head thats it. you always tryna saying i'm out cheating but no BITCH you cheating on me nasty ass whore lose my number dumb bitch" i said very harshly then hung up.

(marcus; shéy)
now why did you do that?
because she is annoying and giving me a headache.
you get on my damn nerves!
yeah whatever love you too.
fuck you!
watch your mouth like i won't kill both of us!
stfu talking to me 🙄.
aye nigga let's go out
ok bet nigga.

hi so i kind of made shèyaa like melly. and yes marcus is shèy other personality anyways this a tbc so next chapter is gonna be shèy/marcus pov when they meet kenny...so see y'all next time bye bye loves👋🏾☺️.