chapter 16😇

^he's adorable brah i wanna marry him🥺 one day ima make him mines💯
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

     shèyaa🥺

i'm bored and kentrell is a playing call of duty and not playing me any attention. i guess he's playing with his friend's (ben, babyjoe and 3three) because he keep yelling a the game.

"BRO KILL HIM HE'S ON ME! THREE HELP!!!" kentrell yelled. he's giving me a headache.

"bae?"
"..."
"trell?"
"..."
"papi?"
"..."
omg he keeps ignoring me, and i hate being ignored. so i decided to get on my phone and act like i was talking to my side nigga or whatever.

"why are you calling me?" i said trying to whisper but not really? "i miss you too"

"AYE who you talking to?"

"yeah that's him, kevin you know ima leave hi-"

i was cut off by kentrell leaving the room.

i got up and followed him.

"kenny where you going?" i asked him confused.

"shut the fuck up talking to me!" he yelled at me. "you lucky you carrying my seed, because i wanna beat you the fuck up right!"

"baby i'm sorry, i was just trying to get you to pay attention to me." i say trying to make him less mad at me.

"who were you on the phone with then?" he asked. "nobody i promise you."

it was quiet for a minute before trell started talking.

"come here mamas." he said guess what i did? i walked my bird looking ass over to him.

kentrell hand wrapped around my throat.

"baby stop playing like that okay? next time just turn the game off or something just don't play like that". trell said to which caused me to nod my head.

his grip tightened on my neck and he leaned forward putting his lips on mine. we started a hot make out session before he pulled away.

"you mines forever i love you mamas" he said in that deep sexy voice. "i love you too papi".