chapter 6🥺

melly😈

"baeeee" i whine to taymor. "yes melly."
"ok so bae look i think shéyaa like kenny" i said very happily. taymor looked up from his phone then started laughing. did i say something funny? "why you laughing at me?" i question him. he begins to calm down before answering me. "jamell they just met each other like a week ago no way shéyaa likes him...that nigga don't like anybody plus he has a girlfriend."
"okay and? like you said he don't like anyone that includes his girlfriend he hates that bitch everybody can tell anyways i really do think he like kenny tho" i said "okay bae whatever u say" he said giving up. "can i get a kiss?" i asked him with a pout (🥺) taymor walked over to me giving me a big kiss, causing me to giggle when we pulled away from each other.

bryson🤫
"aye cuz lemme ask u something real quick" i said to my cousin shéyaa. "what's up bry?" he said looking up from his phone. "do you like kentrell?" aye look the only reason i asked this question because melly was buggin me to ask him so i am 🤷🏾 honestly i could care less about who he like as long as he's happy i'm cool. i turn my attention back to him... "yeah well i met him like a week ago, but he seem cool" he answered me back "oh ok go back to what you was doing" i said.. "why you ask me that tho?" he questioned me... "no reason." "bry you weird but ok" i just shrugged going on my phone to text melly.

to alien👽🖤
i asked him he said and i quote "yeah well i met him like a week ago but he's seem cool"🤷🏾.

to crackhead😌🤍
i said to ask him if he like as a boyfriend you dumb fuck🤦🏾

to alien👽🖤
bitch does it matter? and nigga they met a WEEK ago no way shèyaa would've caught feelings.

to crackhead😌🤍
omg u sound just like tay🤦🏾now watch when them niggas start dating y'all finna look goofy😭 crackhead

to alien👽🖤
huh?? bitch i ain't no crackhead but yeah i agree with tay🙃.

to crackhead😌🤍
you are a crackhead and yeah ik u agree with tay anyways come to my house tmr and bring blue

to alien👽🖤
fuck you alien looking motherfucker and okay i'll come and bring blue what time tho??

to crackhead😌🤍
alien?? alien??? yeah ight and around 2 goodnight bry i love you crackhead n be safe🖤

to alien👽🖤
stop using my boyfriend slang and ard bet 2 also goodnight alien i love you 2💚