chapter 4😡 pt 1

shéyya🥰

"can we go to the mall?" my little cousin bryson asked me.
"uh sure i guess, but call melly and tay see if they wanna come too!" i say before going upstairs to get my shoes i heard an okay from him.

while i was walking back downstairs from getting my shoes i heard bryson laughing on the phone with someone so ME being ME i yelled
" AYE NIGGA WHO YOU ON THE PHONE WITH?!" once i said that he jumped..i deadass started laughing the face he made was so funny!

i seen him pick up a pillow and through it at me i was still laughing. "don't scare me like that never again pussy" he said while hitting me with the pillow. " okay okay i'm sorry but for real who you on the phone with?" i asked. "jonny my boyfriend" he said smirking...i faked gagged so you see johnathan is my friend and him and my cousin are dating i'm happy for them☺️.

" blue coming to the mall too" bry said
"ok did you tell melly and tay?" i asked this dumb little nigga. "yeah pussy! they gonna meet us there" i rolled my eyes "stop calling me a pussy, and let's go nigga" i told the adhd child "pussy don't rush m-" he was cut off by me punching him in the arm "let's go" i said while pulling him out the house and it to my car.

*time skip to the mall*

ok so when we pulled up to the mall we seen melly, tay, blue, kirk,Khalick, jay monkey looking ass and cordae...but there were seven other niggas with them i never seen before.
bryson got out the car and ran to blue causing them to both fall on the ground everybody busted out laughing
cordae helped them up.

i dapped them up well the ones i knew anyway. "aye this is kenny, ben, baby joe,three,tyquian,lil whore and zion" melly alien ass said. "i'm not a whore alien looking bitch taymor get your nigga and my name is nick" the yellow man said🤷🏾 "don't start" tay said "slime stop calling me kenny my name is kentrell" a thick Louisiana accent said "whatever anyways meet shéy, jay, cordy, kirk, khalick , blue and bryson" melly said.

we all just stare at each other before tay spoke "fuck you looking at shéy like that for kentrell?!" "aye watch your mouth little nigga and mind yours" kentrell said to tay. "boy fuck you dent ass bitch" tay said back "taymor i will beat you the fuck up stop talking to me hoe" before tay could say anything back melly pulled out his gun-boy we are in the mall parking lot btw.

"your not gonna beat shit kentrell" melly-wait oh shit that's melvin! ok so he brought melvin out so i brought marcus out only fair right?

marcus pov😩
"um can u melly put down your gun you scaring cordy , and we're in the parking lot fuck you gonna do kill him right here?" i asked melly/melvin he shook his head no and dropped his gun. "thank u and tay stop starting with people" tay rolled his eyes at what i said then i turned to kentrell "i don't know you like that so please stop looking a me" i say to him..he suck his teeth "bitch nobody was even looking at you stop talking to me" ok so if i kill him i'm wrong right? "watch that b word cause i well shoot you, anyways let's go" and with that being said we all walk in the mall acting like nothing just happened.

this is part 1 of chapter 4 i hope y'all like it☺️ bye bye loves👋🏾🦋.