chapter 22🎉/😨

nobody's pov🌪

"dada it's my birthday" taylin said jumping around the living room.

kentrell picked up the smaller child kissing his cheek.

"happy birthday tay" trell said to his second son which caused the smaller boy to laugh.

"thank youuu dada"🥰

"happy birthday taylin" shèyaa said while hugging the golden child.

"thank you baba" he said hugging him back

✰✰time skip to when it's taylin party✰✰

"where taylin?" taymor asked his brother

"running around with k3 and them" kentrell said answering

"oh well i got something to tell you, BUT before i tell you...you gotta promise not to freak out."

kentrell looked at him before saying. "okay i promise not to freak out."

"you sure?" look taymor is being like this because he know that his brother is finna freak out🤦🏾.

"yes tay now tell me!" kentrell said gettin impatient with his brother.

"okay okay" tay took a deep breath.

"i'm pregnant with melly baby gotta go love you bye"

taymor took off running before his brother could even get the chance to say something.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰taymor pov✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

yes i took off running the reason is because i know trell is finna beat my ass for two reasons.

one for having sex.
two for getting pregnant.

even tho i'm 19 doesn't mean i can't get my ass beat.

"uncle tay" i hear kamiri calling my name.

i turn to him. "hey fat baby you okay?"

he shakes his head 'yes'

"fat baby go get taylin for me"

"okay uncle tay" he said running away from me to get his brother.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰5 minutes later✰✰✰✰✰✰

i see shèyaa walking towards me with taylin in his arms.

"hey big boy happy birthday." i say to taylin making him smile showing his dimples.

"thank youuu uncle tay"

"baba can i go play with kingston?" taylin asked shèyaa.

"yeah go head" shèyaa said putting down taylin making him run towards kingston.

i feel shèyaa hand slap me upside my head.

"ow why did you hit me?" i said whining.

"why did you tell your brother you pregnant? he finna beat your ass." shèyaa said looking me up and down.

" stop looking at me like that, and i told him because i-i don't know" i said.

"okay well trell wants to talk to you upstairs." he told me.

shit he wanna talk to me upstairs. he finna beat my ass at my nephew party. i want my mama.

"o-okay" i walked away from shèyaa and walked upstairs to their room.

opening the door i seen kentrell sitting on the bed with a belt in his hand.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰nobody's pov✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

"so you pregnant?" kentrell asked his brother.

"y-yes" taymor answered his brother while stuttering.

"melly the dad?"

"yes trell."

"does melly know?"

"no"

"why not?"

"because trell i just found out today before i came here i went to the doctors i'm three weeks pregnant, i told you first."

"oh" was all trell said before putting his belt away. and walking up to taymor.

he hugged him.

"i'm sorry tay for trying to beat you, it just caught me off guard,, i'm happy you told me first,, because lil nigga i'm finna be a uncle." trell said happily that he's going to be an uncle.

"yeah ima tell melly later on today once i get home or something. i'm happy you happy about me being pregnant bubba i love you."

"i love you too, let's go sing happy birthday to taylin."

with that being said they both walked out the room and downstairs.

"come dada it's time for my birthday cake." taylin said running up to his dad and uncle.

"yeah come on boo." he picked up taylin and they both made their way over to the cake and things where his brothers is at.

"you ready tay tay?" shèyaa asked the 3 year old.

"yes baba."

"okay"

'happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear taylin happy birthday to you,, how old are you?'

'three!' the boy shouted out smiling.

'how old are you?'

'three!'

'happy birthday taylin!' everybody shouted at once.

" blow out your candles tay tay" ben said.

taylin blew out his candles.

so basically taylin blew out his candles, they gave all the kids cake. once it hit 10 o'clock everybody went home. kentrell, and shèyaa got the boys ready for bed after washing them up and things. before you ask hassan is on his pillow thing on the bed. he didn't fall asleep yet so yeah. btw hassan is three months.

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
sorry the ended is rushed my head hurts. but here oh and thanks everybody for reading this💚 bye bye👋🏾