chapter 13😌

flashback
<"kenny come here." i hear shèyaa calls me from my bedroom. "yes?" i said while walking into my room."can i tell you something" i nodded my head yes."i'm pregnant">
end of flashback

"YOUR WHAT?" he asked his boyfriend who just told him he's pregnant. "i'm pre-" "dada!" his boyfriend was cut off by kamiri . "yes boo?" kentrell asked his two year old son. "uncle tay want you" miri said while giving his dad the phone.

"what tay?"
"bring me k3"
"you finna keep him for the night?"
"yes bitch"
"watch that b word slime"
"yeah yeah whatever bring me fat daddy."
"ard bro ima text you when i'm on the way."
"ard."

kentrell hangs up the phone, turning to his son. "boo go pack your stuff you going to uncle tay house." "yay!" kamiri said running out his room to get his things packed. he laughed at his son happiness before giving his attention back to shéyaa.

"are you really pregnant?" he asked him.
"yes trell i have no reason to lie about being pregnant" shèyaa said in a duh voice.

"is it mine?" kentrell asked him. he knew the baby was his , but he just wanted to annoy shèy.🤷🏾

the smaller male looked at him in disbelief.
"did he really just question if our baby is his?"
marcus asked shèyaa. shèyaa rolled his eyes and ignored marcus before putting his attention to the boy who asked him the stupid question.

"whatcha just ask me?" "i asked if that baby in your stomach is mine." shèyaa just laughed shaking his head.

"duh bitch the baby is yours. fuck wrong with you?" he told his boyfriend who was really trying him right now.

"chill baby. i know it's mine i was just playing."

"dada i'm ready!!" he look down to see his son smiling at him with his backpack and jacket on.
"okay boo go watch tv we leave in a minute" trell told. k3 nodded his head running back into the living room to watch tv ,and wait for his daddy.

"back to you. put your shoes on so we can take miri to tay." he told his boyfriend who just had a mean mug on his face.

"whatever bitch" shèyaa mumbled. trell look at him squinting his eyes. "shèyaa i'll fuck you pregnant and all." "shut up talking to me and come on so we can take kamiri to taymor." kentrell hummed before walking out to tell living room.

"come on pooh bear let's get in the car." shèy said to kamiri. kamiri walked over to shèyaa, "baba pick me up?" he said making grabby hands at him.

shèy picked him walking out to the car... once they was all settled in the car they made their way to taymor's house.