chapter 18 😬

✰kentrell🧸✰

so i talked to all my son's mother and i have full custody of them. i'm happy i can't wait to tell my baby.

right now i'm on my way home to shèy and my newborn son. not finna cap i wanna marry shèyaa one day. like deadass he's makes me happy he gave me my fifth child. this nigga loves me for me.

damn i'm in love deeply🥺👉🏾👈🏾

  shèyaa pov😔✰

i'm waiting for kentrell to come home.
right now i'm feeding hassan our son, my phone started ringing.

i check the caller i.d. and it's trell
so i answer it.

"hey trell" i say very happily i haven't heard his voice since this morning so hop off.

"hey baby, where my other baby at?" he question.

"he's eating right now." i said to him. he pouted which made me laugh he's like a big baby and i love it.

" i wanted to see him."
"well come home and see him"
"bet i'm coming up the block now"
"okay well i'm hanging up i gotta burp hassan"
"okay bye"

i say a bye before hanging up. "come on bubba lemme burp you." i say to him.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

when i was done burping hassan, kentrell came home. he had draco, miri, taylin and kamron with him.

"baby i have something to tell you." kentrell said. "yes?"

"i got full custody of my sons" and when he i kissed him. he always wanted full custody of them , and now he got it.☺️

"awe trell you always wanted that i'm proud of you." "thanks bab-" he was cut off by draco coming into our room.

"daddy miri took my candy!" draco screamed which caused hassan to jump.

"k stop screaming, and go get another piece of candy " i said to him

"okay baba." he ran out the room going to the kitchen to get another piece of candy.

20 minutes later

"ahhhha dada!" me and trell heard kamiri scream. hassan is sleep and when i say he sleep hard he sleep hard.

trell and i walked downstairs to see kamiri on the floor crying , and kayden standing over top of him.

i walked over to kamiri picking him. he stop crying once i picked him up, he laid his head on my shoulder sucking his thumb.

"draco what happened?" trell asked kayden.
"i pushed miri on the floor"
kayden said shrugged his shoulders not seeming to care.

"go upstairs draco so damn ruthless." kentrell said while shaking his head. i looked at him "trell, draco is just like you ruthless."

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

i don't have anything else to write i'm lowkey just going off of anything that comes to my head. but THATS not working because anything in my head is going to make this story sad and full of heart ache, and i don't want that🤷🏾. so i don't know what to do🤦🏾 i need helpppppppp.