chapter 10🩸pt 2

sheyaa🥺

i wanna go home , but no melly wants to play truth or dare like we twelve or something. so here we are sitting in a circle.

nobody's pov😑

they were all in a circle well not all of them because nick just had to go to the fuckin bathroom so they're waiting on him.
5 minutes past and nick has finally came back with his dyke ass.

"let's start shall we" melly said clapping his hands. "bro u too hype to play some 5 grader game." mr. dent head said while mugging melly
"don't start" tay said too both of them.

"who's going first?" the dyke asked. "i think trell should go first" jay lisp monkey havin ass said...everybody agreed with him except for shèy and kenny duh "kenny truth or dare?" cordae asked denty. "uh dare?" he said but it came out as a question. "ok i dare u to kiss tay" as those words came out of cordae's mouth...trell and tay immediately started gagging🤢.

"fuck no slime." he said
"why?" cordae asked. trell was about to say some mean shit but he remembered that it was cordae , and not jay or bryson. "because that's just a no no cordy give me another dare." "uh ok i dare u to kiss the last person u talked to in person" the cutie pie 🥰 said. with that being said kentrell got up and walked over to shèy.

"uh bruh what you doing?" shèy asked confused. "did u not just here what cordae just said? kiss the last person u talked to in person which is you." kentrell smiled showing his grills.

"oh okay" was all shèyaa said before dentrell leaned forward kissing him.

they been kissing for 10 minutes straight

  sheyaa🥺 pov

we finally pull away from each other,,and just look at each other. then look at our friends. i noticed bryson and j left same thing with cordae and his pet monkey. nick and tyquain was still here same with ben and joe. "um i'm about to leave" i announce to them. they all said okay but kenny just looked at me before pulling out his phone.

my phone buzzed it was a message from kenny saying
'come to my house.' i thought for a minute before responding 'okay' after i texted that. he told our friends that he's leaving too he dap them up before getting his things and walking up to me.

"aye you wanna ride with me?" he asked biting his lip. that shit made my heart start pounding
"uh yes" i said. he nod his head at my answer and we walked over to his car. got in obviously anyways we drove to his.

"where's your kids?" i asked. "they with my mom." he responded back. "i have a question." "okay what is it?" he looked up at me before saying "do you like me?" i was confused but answered anyways. "yes i like you." "oh okay" was all he said before coming over to kiss me.

somehow we made to his bedroom.

we end up in a hot make out session on his bed. he's pulls away. "do you wanna fuck" he asked me in a very sexy voice. i nodded my head. "use your words baby" he said biting my neck which makes me yelp. "yes please." "okay turn around." and i did just that.

ok so this is trash i would write a sex scene but i can't i feel like it's gonna be trash just like this chapter...but i don't know maybe we'll see. i might rewrite this one i don't know anyways bye loves👋🏾🥰.