😳👉🏾👈🏾

^ okay watch that🤣

"yeah yeah! who got that good dick slut?" kentrell asked while pushing his dick in and out of the smaller male. "papi you got that good big dick ouu papi!" the smaller male yelled while arching his back more-if that's possible😳

"yeah i got that good dick bitch. lemme tell you something baby this my pussy, and if you give my shit up to any nigga bruh i swear on me bruh i will kill you. you hear me?" shèyaa nodded his head. "naw mamas answer me" kentrell said while putting his hand around his neck squeezing it tightly pounding into him at a fast pace. "si papi si papi this is your pussy papi nobody else's i promise" shèyaa said.

shèyaa started to throw it back on kentrell's dick meeting his pace. "yeah baby throw it back on this dick" kentrell goaned. "ouu trell!" shèyaa moaned out.

kentrell smacked his ass. " bitch that's not my name" he said speeding up. "i-i'm sorry papi can y-you slow down please?" he questioned. "naw baby i can't" trell said still digging in his guts. "please p-papi i'm about to cum!"
"hold that shit" trell said pushing himself deeper into shèyaa.

"too d-deep" he stuttered with tears coming down his face. shèyaa could tell kentrell was about to cum because his strokes were getting sloppier. "papi i'm cumming!" "cum with me baby." with that being said shèyaa came on the sheets and kentrell came deep inside of him leaving his kids deep in his stomach.

kentrell pulled out of him laying next to him. shèy cuddled up on his chest. "baby look at me" he said in a deep sexy voice. "yes?" shèy said looking up at him. "i meant what i said you mines and so is this pussy. give my shit up to anybody and i promise you ima be in jail for murder." he said looking him in the eyes "okay trell, but the same goes for you. if this your pussy then that's my dick that means no giving my dick up to none of these bitches , and just like you said i'm yours you mine simple no cheating shit." shèy said very serious because he's not about to be out here sharing dick like no sis.

"i gotchu baby i'm yours" trell said kissing his lips. "i know bitch you been mines" he said sticking his tongue out. "true baby let's go to sleep."  "okay papi goodnight." he said giving him another kiss before cuddling more into his chest. "goodnight baby" trell said while kissing his forehead.

okay this was funny to write but here is my first sex scene. i hope you guys like it...i haven't wrote the word"papi" so much in like never but this was fun to write even tho it's trash anyways this is for the chapter 10 bye loves👋🏾🤍.