chapter 20🤭

Boom bow, pussy bitch don't try to run now
Fuck nigga ain't have his head on
I'ma make sure that these niggas hear me through they headphones
I've been cooling but these pussy bitches, just won't leave me 'lone
Crack you in ya shit just to see what's on yo mind
I'm YoungBoy, YB Shèyaa with me, yeah he slime
Police on my ass, gotta watch the way I'm slidin'
He acting hype, I slime him down to ease his mind
Yeah, I pull up acting in a 4-door
You would think my niggas with me in this bitch, but boy I'm solo
And Meechie in the south but still would come and kick yo front door...
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

when i got done making my new song. i called taymor he had called me earlier today , but i was working so i'm just now getting back to him. i was snapped out of thoughts by tay answering the phone.

"hello?" my little brother said answering the phone.

"yo what's up tay u called me earlier?"

"oh yeah whatcha y'all doing for tay tay birthday tomorrow?" he asked.

"we were supposed to go to disneyland, but due to the virus thing they shut almost everything down but we finna have a party at the house tho."

"bet is his mom coming?"

"i mean yeah just because i got full custody of taylin does mean his mom not gonna get to see him or be in his life so yeah she's coming."

"true, well ima go see pops."

"okay i'll talk to you later lil nigga be careful and stay safe you hear me?"

"yeah i hear trell damn anyway bye and stay safe too, love you."

i say love you back before hanging up. lemme get my ass home i miss my babies.

✰✰✰✰✰✰time skip bitch✰✰✰✰✰✰

once i got home everybody was sleep except for hassan he's woke which is weird because if he woke shèy would be woke meaning he just got up.

"phat daddy why you woke so late huh?" he made the cute baby noises in response to my question. which made me giggle a little, he's adorable he look just like his brothers k3 especially.

"ya mama sleep, so let's go wake him up."

i take him out of his bassinet that was by our bed before getting in the bed. i take my hand caressing shèyaa's face...making his eyes open.

"hey trell when you get home?" he questioned with a confused look on his face. "a couple of minutes ago."

"oh" he said looking down in my arms to see hassan just looking around. "why you take him out his bassinet?" "baby he was woke when i came in so i took him out so we could wake you up." i said to him.

"oh, hey bubba." he said to hassan which made him smile i swear to you he looks just like kamiri when he smile!

"mamas we having taylin birthday party here tomorrow." i say to him. he looks up from playing with hassan,, smiling at me. "okay who's coming tho?" "uh the gang coming, ben and joe are bringing their sons, and nia (taylins mom) my mom and my brothers." i said to him.

"okay we just have to get everything for his party tomorrow morning."

"yeah" i replied to him.

i look down in my arms to see hassan sleep. this boys sleeps a lot.

"awe he feel asleep in your arms trell." shèy said taking out his phone taking a picture.

(ok so i couldn't find a picture like that so just imagine☺️.)

"yeah he's adorable." i said getting up and putting him in his bassinet.

"i love you phat daddy" i say while kissing his forehead, laying him down.

i hope y'all like this chapter if not then sorry i'll try to make them better in the future anyways bye loves👋🏾☺️.