Finally, You're in my arms ~ Ch.100

You're here and so am I,
Finally in my arms,
For an eternity to pass by.

Gazing into your eyes
I fall in love all again,
It is your innocence,
That takes my breath away.

Tears and scars,
They dont matter no more,
For you're here,
Just mine to call forever.

In this lifetime,
I shall not leave your side,
My love for you,
Is an oath,
I shall eternally abide.

Time slows down for me, when I watch you stand there

Time slows down for me, when I watch you stand there. My emotions are at peak, my Wei Ying, I am scared they would be too much to bear. I lost you once, I can't loose you twice.

Walking closer to you, my heart beats rapidly, are you real or an illusion? It is only when I stand closer to you, I know, it's you. Not a mirage.

To feel his presence, I take a step forward and he takes a step back. The expression on his face does not sit well with me. He immediately winces and his pale face speaks of innumerable pain. He looses his balance and is about to fall, when I lightly leap forward, catch hold of his slender waist and curl my fingers against them. Pulling him to my chest, he clutches the lapels of my cloak and my heart beats erratically.

Carefully I take his weight and he favours one leg over the other. I observe this and it dawns on me, something has terribly gone wrong. Crouching in front of him, I unfold his pants from his ankle and he balks "what are you doing, Hanguang-Jun?".

I stare at him impassively and continue with my inspection and I am glad that I did not stop. What I see, pains my heart. His leg is scarred with Curse Mark and above them I see a very unique and distinguishable scar.

Zidian.

Jiang WanYin!

Anger. Wrath. Resentment. He has outdone himself this time. Attacking Wei Ying, when he was vulnerable.

"This curse mark is from Jin Ling" I look up at Wei Ying who looks at me kindly, yet mischievously smiles and pulls me up "Hanguang-Jun, let bygones be bygones. When it comes after me, let us fight the thing together, alright? I am counting on you" he winks.

Holding his arms, I pull him closer to me and his eyes widen. You can always count of me, Wei Ying.

"Hanguang-Jun?"