Lan Zhan's Wrath

"What are you two doing here?" A harsh voice barks at us and Wei's demeanor instantly changes. Watching the happiness that once presided over his face was immediately filled with regret, I was not  appreciative of Jiang Cheng's harsh words.

"Jiang Cheng" Wei Ying's voice was calm "we were just praying. We're leaving now" he looked away but that did not placate the Sect Leader.

"Wei Wuxian, you think you can enter and exit whenever you wish to and we all would just stand by and applaud? Don't forget you were thrown out of this Sect a long time ago. You can't just merely walk around" his gaze slides to mine and back to Wei Ying "and bring some unwelcomed guests in here".

"Jiang Cheng, what do you mean unwelcome guest? I just brought Lan Zhan in here to pay homeage to uncle and Madam Yu. Please don't forget you're a sect leader. I did not take Lan Zhan to any other forbidden places of Yunmeng" Wei's retorts.

"Yes Wei Wuxian, Second Master Lan is the unwelcomed guest in here. Did you forget it was because you wanted to save him that Wen Clan targetted our sect and more so you and your freaking hero complex to help the Wen Sect that took away my sister's happiness and her life! Did you forget?" Jiang Cheng yells.

"Ofcourse not!" Wei's demeanor changes too "I haven't forgotten anything".

"That's better and get lost no one wishes to see your face in Yunmeng!" He yells and rage is what takes force into my soul.

"Jiang WanYin, mind your words" each words are enunciated from me and his eyes widen.

"Lan Zhan, please take me away from here" Wei Ying pleads and Jiang Cheng laughs cruelly "Yes, leave. Don't spoil the sanctity of this place with your perverted selves" at that Wei Ying freezes and his head snaps towards the Yunmeng Sect Leader "What?".

"Wei Wuxian, I don't care if you and that man beside you mess around outside of this sacred hall, be it in the boats or even out there under those trees" he laughs sarcastically at Wei Ying's expression "yes, I saw you two hugging under the tree. Disgusting" he spits and pure rage is what brews within me as my hand tightens against the hilt of Bichen "I always wondered why did the great Hanguang-Jun tolerated an imbecile like you? Seems he's as corrupted as you are" he continues.

"That's enough Jiang WanYin, I can tolerate you speaking ill about me but not against Lan Zhan. He's my friend that's all. Speak about him with respect. He's has always been courteous to our family" Wei Ying shouts back and I freeze.

Just a friend?

Wei Ying?

"How dare you come to my land and order me around Wei Wuxian? I will speak what I what and how I want" Jiang Cheng's Zidian's slowly starts to electrify.

In fit of anger he strikes at Wei Ying and Bichen intercepts the attack

In fit of anger he strikes at Wei Ying and Bichen intercepts the attack. Realising where we were, Wei tugs my sleeves "Let's go away from here Lan Zhan, please take me away from this place" he pleads and I oblige. But before I could take him away, Jiang Cheng catches hold of Wei Ying's lapels and pushes him with force.