His Youth

"Lan Zhan" Wei Ying murmurs against my neck "Can I take the young disciples to the nearby town today?" my fingers that were tracing his milky back stills and I raise my  eyebrows "why?" at that his eyes twinkle "I wanted to spend time with Sizhui, Jingyi and others".

Hmmm I know he's upto some mischief but it's perfect if he isn't around for what I have planned.

"Hm" I agree and he grins. His beautiful silky hair teases my chin and I am mesmerised by his lotus shaped eyes.

"What are you looking at Lan Zhan?" He enquires and I truthfully answer "You". He blushes and averts his gaze "Well that's one way to put it so bluntly".

"You did ask me to share what's in my heart" I clasp his chin and kiss his lips "and you're the one in my heart" my nails travel south and he gasps when I stroke him leisurely "Wei Ying" I bite his earlobe "do you want me?" he opens his eyes and the adoration in there is too much for me to bear as he moans "Everyday". Covering his body with mine, I abide by my promise.

Yunmeng

Yunmeng.

It seems like a lifetime ago since I walked the paths of these streets. My feet takes me to the same spot where I once found him. My Wei Ying. I often wondered if I had offered him my hand and taken him back to Gusu with me, would we have been through all this pain? Would he have still retained his charm, his innocence, his heart?

 I often wondered if I had offered him my hand and taken him back to Gusu with me, would we have been through all this pain? Would he have still retained his charm, his innocence, his heart?

My eyes sweep through the ground and I smile.

'What are you searching for Lan Zhan? After all these years still trying to find some remnants? It's time to bid this place a farewell. You finally found that boy and he's yours. Leave the sad memories behind and move on. I walk away. Away from the dust laden path and maybe one day I'll be back but this time not alone. I'll bring him too and reveal the fact that I did meet him. Not when he was 15 but when he was 5 years old.'

Making my way through the market I meet various vendors and even though I enquire, I am not satisfied with either the quality nor the answers. Frustrated I turn to leave when I hear my name being called "Hanguang-Jun?".