3

I ran up to 3rd floor and found the math classroom and walked on it. I walked right up to that tall man.

Y/n: I practiced how to throw the basketball in the gym after lunch!

Denis: nice! That's good!

I smiled at him and walked to go sit in the back. A girl tripped me and whispered:
Girl: Teachers pet.

I fell on my face. The girl quickly played the nice guy.

Girl: oh my goodness! Are you okay?

She helped me up and picked up my stuff.

She smirked at me. Clearly faking being nice.

Denis: oh emily that's so nice of you to help her!

Denis smiled at her and she smiled back.

How am I the teachers pet? What do you call that??

Denis: are you okay y/n?

Y/n: I'm fine!

I quickly sat in a seat and put my head down. I hate it here.

We learned about geometry. I didn't pay attention. I just drew in my journal. Jeez I loved the pals. I was adding onto my fan art when Mr. Kopotun came to my desk. It was the end of class.

Denis: that's a really good drawing! You know, I used to draw comics.

Y/n: that's so cool.

Denis: oh.

He pointed to a mini baseball hoop on his door.

Denis: you can always use that if you want to. There's a little basketball that came with it. You just ask.

I smiled at him. I've seen a small basketball hoop exactly like that somewhere...
The bell rang. I had English class next. The last class of the day.

I said goodbye to Mr. Kopotun and went on my way. I found my locker and walked inside. There wasn't any teacher around but there were kids in there so I knew I was in the right room. I sat down in the front this time.

??: everyone shut up before I disown you all.

A man appeared in the doorway. He was so attractive. He had floofy dirty blonde hair and he was so skinny. It's like he hadn't eaten in days. He had a smirk on his cute little face.

I better not be catching feelings or he better disown me.

??: my name is Mr. Best. I am immature. I don't care what Mr. KOpOtUn has to say.

Everyone stared at him. Not daring to say a word.

Elijah: damn you guys are so quiet. How about we do an ice breaker. Everyone say your name and what you hate most about yourself.

His face was dead serious. He looked at me.

Elijah: you, cutie in the front. You go first.

I blushed. I hate myself.

Y/n: my name is y/n and I hate that I suck at everything.

He stared at me with a straight face.

Elijah: yeah, yeah. Same. Okay, next?

We went through everyone and some people made a joke out of it and others actually said some sad stuff and elijah was so cute. He said that if we needed to talk to him at any time about stuff that he was there for us.
I think I might like this class...