eykhdk

×××
Elijah's pov:

My heart was racing.

Elijah: why? Why are you hurting yourself?

She looked up at me and shoved her body into mine. Letting me hold her.

Y/n: because I love you. And I want to be with you.

She couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. She fainted in my arms.

Elijah: oh y/n... I love you too..

The front door opened and I turned to see Ethan, my brother, come home. Ethan stared at the girl in my arms.

Ethan: is that?

Elijah: yes.

I didn't say another word but I carried her to my bathroom.
×××
Fun fact time with hailey!
I think teaching school is 4 years so elijah would have started college at about age 16 lol. Breadsticks be bopping.
×××
I cleaned up her wounds on her arms and layed her on my bed. I then called her mom and explained that she had too much homework to do so she would have to stay overnight. Her mom seemed sketchy at first but then said okay.

I got a blanket from my closet and put it over her and I and i cuddled with her so she could keep warm and make sure she doesn't hurt herself or anything. I wanted to make sure she would be okay..

×××
Your pov:

I woke up and my arms hurt. I moaned at the pain.

Elijah: shhhhh.

Elijah pulled me closer to him. He was half asleep.

I pushed him off of me and went to his bathroom.
I stared at my face.

*wtf are you doing y/n?*

I said in my head.

*he just feels bad. That's why he helped you. He doesn't love you. Stop getting your Hopes up. No one loves you.*

I sat against the door wall and put my head in my knees and quietly cried.
I felt someone pick me up and I closed my eyes. They kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes to see elijah standing over me. He hugged me.

Elijah: I'm here. You are safe.

Y/n: I'm not safe.

I gently pushed him out of the way and put on one of his hoodies because I was cold.

Y/n: bring me to school.

I turned to look at him and he had his head in his hands.

Elijah: are you sure you will be okay?

Y/n: I don't really care.

I left his room.

×××

The day was soo boring.. until,

I walked into my new class. Coding with ethan is what I call it.

I smiled at Ethan as i saw David's friend at a computer. I thought I should sit with him as david comes.

A few minutes later and I was talking to his friend, but then I hear a voice from behind me.

David: hey! Stop talking to my girlfriend!

We both turn to see David VERY mad.

Y/n: we were just talking.

David: shut up.

He punched me.

My friend and now boyfriend just punched me. I heard ethan screaming as I blacked out.

I woke up in the nurse and thought,
*what if all that just happened was a dream? What if I just woke up from falling in histo-*

Amie walked in. Ethan was behind her.

Ethan: I texted elijah. He is going to bring you home.

Y/n: I'm fine.

Ethan: no! You aren't. A boy just punched you and you already have cuts on your arms.

I stood up. Feeling dizzy.

Y/n: I said I'm fine!

I screamed and ran out. I hate everyone.

Soon came English. Great. Now I have to see both of them at the same time.

David walked in. I was drawing in my journal. I was drawing sketch. Teehee.

David: stop drawing stupid childish things! You don't even draw good!

He took the book out of my hands and ripped the drawing.
Elijah ran over and told david to go to the office right away.

Elijah picked up the ripped drawing and looked at it. He looked suprised.

Y/n: it's of a youtuber I watch.. don't make fun of me please.

Elijah: dude roblox youtubers are the best. This is a good drawing.

Y/n: I didn't say it was a roblox youtuber..