ahhh

Elijah's pov-

I followed him out in the hallway and closed the door behind me.

Elijah: what is it, debsy?

Denis: dont call me that here!

Elijah: okay fine, what is it!

Denis: there is a rumor going around, *he lowers his voice* that you are dating y/n!

Elijah: and?

I was so anxious.

Denis: people are saying you are going to get fired.

Elijah: sub would never fire me!

Denis: but ethan would.

I looked around.

Elijah: denis.. I have to go.

I walked to the door.

Denis: elijah!!

Elijah: bye denis!

I ran to my car.
I don't care if I get fired for leaving my class. Y/n is more important..

I started up my car.
I felt bad for leaving denis.
I started driving while listening to music. Panic! At The Disco was playing. Dude brendon urie is hot.

I got to her house and parked my car. I texted y/n but she didn't answer. I hope she is okay.

I opened the door. People were screaming.

Elijah: is everything okay?

I saw y/n and her mom yelling at eachother. They stopped and looked at me.

Y/n's pov~

Mom: is this the boy you have been doing god knows what with?

She stared at elijah.

Y/n: it's just my teacher.

Mom: and you've been at his house? Where have you been these last few days? I've been worried sick!

Elijah: it's okay, miss. She just needed help with homework.

He put his hand on my back.

Mom: how do I know that's not all you've been doing?

Elijah: we haven't done anything. Shes safe with me.

Mom: you're a pedophile.

(Hailey=he actually isnt because y/n is 19, above age. Lol)

Elijah: cmon.

He turned to leave. I followed.

Mom: she isn't going with you and you aren't welcome here. Leave.

Elijah looked down and did as she said. He closed the door and I watched through the window as he got in his car and left.

Mom: go to your room. You are grounded.

I went upstairs. I texted elijah:

Y: I'm sorry. I should have checked my phone, but I was downstairs and my mom had came home. It's my fault.. I love you.

E: it's okay, i love you too. We are going to figure this out. Trust me.

Y: i trust you. Come back in 2 minutes. My mom just left.

×××

My mom left and I was going to sneak out. With elijah. Idc anymore. I'm old enough not to be locked in my room.

I heard the door open downstairs.

Elijah: y/n? I'm here, its lije!

I ran downstairs and he hugged me and we got the hell out of there. When we got to his house,
I quickly ran inside and went to his couch and tried to sleep.
×××
Elijah's pov:
I was so scared. I knew I shouldn't have taken her back here but I had to. We loved eachother and I didn't want her to get hurt. I had to protect her. I made us bacon because I'm all about random food at random times. I walked into the living room and I saw y/n sleeping on the couch. She was so cute.
I put the plate down and went over to her and picked her up.
I brought her to my room, kissed her forehead and layed her on my bed and left. I went back downstairs and watched some TV while I ate the bacon. Yummyyysgnngsgs