5

You wanna come over to my house? We could hangout, I get kinda bored and lonely and you seem cool. Also you suck at English so we can study together. You can call me elijah too, if you want.. :)

~Elijah Best

I quickly closed it. I could feel my face getting hot. Oh god. He invited me over

No, no. It's for study.

He wont know I suck on purpose.. :)

I got done with my paper. And wrote back on the paper..

1-***-***6357
~y/n

I walked up to his desk and put it onto his phone. He smirked at me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Once class ended and the bell rang I texted my mom and told her I was going to a new friends house of mine. I threw david under the bus and then got a text from Elijah:

White car

I looked around and saw a white car and saw him and ran over to it and got in the passenger's seat.

Elijah: wow you are fast.

Y/n: I like to call it speedy boi.

Elijah smiled at me and laughed.
His laugh is so adorable.

He turned on the music and we listened to music in silence and got to his house before I knew it.

I followed him in the house and we took off our shoes.

Elijah: you want to sit on the table, and get out your book?

Y/n: sure.

We had an English book that we didn't use but apparently that's the excuse we were using for me being here?
I sat at his table and took out my book. He took my backpack and put it by my shoes. And came back to the table and sat VERY close to me. I didn't mind.

Elijah: okay, now you open to a random page and we take turns reading.

Y/n: you are so weird!

I laughed and smiled at him.

Elijah: you are so pretty.

He brushed a hair out of my face and put it behind my ear.

Y/n: elijah..

Elijah: yeah.. you're right we should start reading.

I started reading about nonsense because this wasn't even what we were learning. This book was only here on his table as an excuse for me to be here... I shouldn't be here.. but I am happy I was..
I saw him staring at me from the corner of my eye while I was reading.
I turned to him and didn't think. I don't think.
I kissed him. He pulled away, staring at me and quickly kissed me again and we started making out.

We did that for a few minutes. Until my phone started buzzing. My mom was texting me.

We pulled away and I checked my phone, my mom was asking me how long I would be there, at 'David's' house.

Elijah: david? You mean that kid that flirts with you?

Y/n: he does not 'flirt'! But yes.

Elijah smiled.

Elijah: someone's got a boyfriend!

I stared at him. Confused but amused

(Hailey: Yes that rhymed, your welcome.)

Y/n: then I guess I have 2

I smiled at him. He smirked back at me.

Elijah: You should go.. I'll drive you home, drop you off a block away from your house.

Y/n: do you make out with all your students?

Elijah: no, ew. Only the cute ones named y/n.

Y/n: smooth.

He drove me home and dropped me off a block away like he said. He was actually a nice guy. He didn't try to make me stay. He didn't make me ignore my mom.

I like him