dhdhkdhjkhd

Y/n and I were sitting on my bed, our legs criss cross, across from eachother, playing with eachothers fingers. Just thinking.
Denis and alex had left. It was just us. I was worried about amie and ethan..

Y/n: you know I haven't decided to drop out yet. I really want to but I haven't made it official.

I kept looking down.

Y/n: i don't want to go back though. I don't want to see david or my mom. And ethan scares me now...

Elijah: he scares me too.

Y/n: do you think I'll be happy here? As a youtuber?

Elijah: I- what does your heart say?

Before she could answer we heard a phone ring downstairs.

Y/n: I think that's mine.

She got up and left the room.
I didn't move. I thought about everything and I just felt exhausted..
She pulled me back into reality by running back into the room and showing me her phone. Her mom. She hadn't answered the phone yet. She sat down on the bed again.

Y/n: what do I do.. Elijah?

I looked at her. Sadness in my eyes.

Elijah: I wouldn't.. but it's your decision.

She answered it.

Y/n: mom, I'm not coming home. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I love someone who makes me happy. No one else has ever made me feel the way Elijah does.

I felt tears slowly come down my face.

She paused and then hung up.
She looked at me and noticed I was crying.

Y/n: awe baby

She wiped my face with her hand and kissed me for a few seconds.

Elijah: did you mean that?

Y/n: of course. You make me so happy and I love you. Come on, its getting late, we should go to sleep.

She let me rest my head on her chest.

Elijah: I love you too.