ahhh

I followed elijah outside but realized I forgot my phone in his room.
I was making my way to Elijah's room when I noticed Ethan. Leaning against his room's doorway.

Ethan: hey, I have to talk to you. Come here!

I walked over to him and sat on his bed. He shut the door and sat next to me.

Y/n: yes? What's up ethan?

He didn't say anything. He grabbed my thighs and pushed me to lay on the bed and he was on top of me. He had lust in his eyes.

Y/n: ethan wha-

He interrupted me by making out with me. He still had a grip on my thighs. I didn't know what to think anymore. I was too numb. I felt used. I felt awful.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Elijah. Ethan didn't get off of me but kept kissing me harder. I wanted out.

I heard elijah scream

Elijah: WTF ETHAN!!

Elijah grabbed ethan and threw him off the bed and stared at him. I quickly got up.

Y/n: oh thank you, thank you.

Elijah slowly looked at me.
He looked worried.

Elijah: are you okay? Did he hurt you?

I looked down at my legs. My thighs were red where his hands were.

Y/n: he was gripping my legs.

I showed him the redness.

Elijah: I'm so sorry this happened.. I should have came in with you.

Ethan: fuck

He was laying on the floor.

Elijah: shut up, you perv. Cmon y/n.. change into Jean's or something to cover your upper legs and then we should get to school.

He did too care about me!