hejyjekhd

We went back to Elijah's house and ethan wasn't there. I was worried for him.. but I still was disappointed.

Y/n: elijah, by legs still hurt.

Elijah: what do you want me to do, honey?

Y/n: I don't know..

I walked to his room and cuddled up in his bed and went to sleep. I wasn't tired, I just didn't want to feel the pain.

Elijah's pov:

I went to the kitchen and I think y/n went upstairs. I hoped ethan wasn't up there. You never know. I started making noodles for us to eat because muffins just didn't cut it.
I put the noodles on simmer to cook and went upstairs. I checked ethans room and the door was open. No one was in there. My door was closed so I opened it and y/n was sleeping in my bed. She looked so cute! I was happy that ethan wasn't here. I was ashamed of him. He made me mad. He has a girlfriend and he kissed the girl I liked! And he damn well knew I like her!

I sat next to her on the bed and checked my phone. Dude so many of my fans from YouTube message me every day. I mean it's cute but I don't want anyone to look on my phone and know I'm a youtuber. I watched a bunch of thier cute little edits and turned the audio down but loud enough to hear the music.

Until y/n woke up.

Y/n: what are you watching?

Elijah: oh, nothing.

I shut my phone off

Elijah: cmon I made food!

She followed me downstairs and i checked the noodles. They were done. I strained the water and mixed in butter and gave her a bowl and she sat down at the table. I got myself a bowl and sat down across from her. We ate in silence.

Elijah: hey bro you want to date?

Y/n: oh my god bro I thought you would never ask!

She smirked up at me.

She is such an angel