j2eyjjyw

After we ate she smiled at me.

Y/n: may I take your car and go to my house and get some things and I'll come back, okay?

Elijah: alright.

I handed her my keys and put our bowls in the sink and did the dishes as she left.
I went to my handbag
(Elijah is a cool hipster guy)
And found what I was looking for.
I got my tape and went upstairs.

I looked down. I was holding tape and y/n's drawing of sketch. Me. My roblox character.
It was such a good drawing and it was so cute.
I hung it up on my bedroom wall. Hoping she would see it.

Y/n's pov:

Elijah let me have his car. I got in the drivers seat. I put the keys in the ignition and started my way to my house. My mom was going to kill me. But guess who has their bottoms on the bedroom floor? That's right, Elijah's girlfriend.
Fuck I loved that.

I parked his car and quickly found my window. I opened it and climbed inside as quietly as I could. I grabbed my sketch book, a hoodie, and 2 outfits. I took a bag and put everything in it and got out of there and started to drive back to Elijah's house.

Once I got there, I parked and took the keys and locked his car and went inside.
He was in the kitchen drinking water.

I put his keys on the table and put my bag on the table. I took out my sketch book and looked at elijah.

Y/n: I'm going to go draw in your room.

Elijah: okay. See you later cutie.

Elijah's pov~

She smiled at me and walked upstairs.
I remembered the picture on the wall. I decided to stay downstairs.

After a few minutes I walked upstairs with cereal that I had made. I heard my voice coming from my room. She was watching my videos. I walked in the room.

Elijah: noooo shut it off. I hate my voice in that video!

I sat next to her, staring at my face on her phone.

Y/n: omg! You finally admitted it.

Elijah: how come you didn't ask?

Y/n: I don't know. I saw you hung up my picture.

Elijah: yeahh. Its cute.

I kissed her on the cheek. And hugged her.

Elijah: can we watch another video. I sound sick in this one.

Y/n: suree

We watched my videos all night as we made fun of them and cuddled. I never wanted to leave her arms...