dkhkhdkhddkh

Denis stayed and we talked but then he had to leave so I went upstairs.
I opened my bedroom door.

Elijah: honeyyy!!! Time to wake uppppp.

She looked at me, still in bed with sleepy eyes.

Y/n: noo lijeyyy

Elijah: I'm serious dude, cmon.

I smiled at her and took the covers off of her and sat next to her.

Elijah: its 10 am cutie.

I kissed her on the forehead.

Y/n: fine.

She got up and started changing and I went downstairs.

Elijah: what do you want to eat?

She walked downstairs.

Y/n: I'll go get us something, I'll be back, because I wanted to go get more fruit roll ups anyways.

Elijah: okay.

She left and I sat on the couch and started watching YouTube.
×××
Y/n's pov~

I went to the grocery store and bought noodles and fruit roll ups and walked to the park. I thought I could get some time with my thoughts.

What are you doing here?

I turned around and saw david walking towards me.

Y/n: I'm sitting?

David: stop ignoring me

He sat next to me. He placed his hand on my thigh.

Y/n: please don't touch me.

×××
I got a knock at the door. I grabbed the last fruit roll up and started opening it as I opened the door. A policeman was standing on my porch.

Elijah: officer?

Officer: I've had a report that you raped one of your former students? May I talk to you about that?

Elijah: uhh.. yes sir. Come in.

×××

David: come, I have to show you something.

He grabbed my hand and jerked me upright.

Y/n: no- I-

He forced me to follow him and he brought me to his car and he pushed me in the back.

Y/n: stop!

David: shh

×××

I sat down at the table and the officer sat down at the table too.

Elijah: I swear I didn't rape a former student, i was a teacher, but I didn't rape anyone. Where did you hear this?

Officer: one of your students. They said that you raped thier girlfriend.

Elijah: woah, woah, no! I would never rape anyone. Especially someone's girlfriend.

Officer. Alright, I trust you because Ive known you for years. But if I hear it again, I will come back.

Elijah: yes sir.

×××

He shut the door and got on top of me and held my arms above my head. I struggled to get out from under him but he was too strong.
He covered my mouth with his hand and started kissing my neck and he gave me a hickey.
I hit his privates with my knee and finally got him off of me. He was groaning.

David: f-fuck you

Y/n: no thanks.

I got out of his car and ran home.
What would I tell elijah.