6

I woke up the next day tired and happy. He freaking kissed me. My own teacher. This sounded like that song by melanie martinez.. (linked above)

I listened to that song while I went to go talk to braden.

Y/n: Hey!

Braden: hey y/n! Happy to see you here!

Y/n: you too, braden.

I smiled at him and made my way to gym.

I smiled at denis and told him that I perfected this one dribble

(I actually learned this dribble called the V dribble, and I'm really happy about it, keep in mind I suck at basketball lol)

Denis: that's awesome! I'm proud of you!

I hadn't heard anyone say that to me. And coming from denis it made me really happy.

Y/n: thanks, It means alot, and Mr. Kopotun, I'm really sorry for yelling at you in math the other day..

Denis: it's okay! You were just frustrated.
×××××

The day went by fast and soon it was english.
My favorite class

I quickly sat down and sat up straight and smiled up at Elijah.

Elijah: guess what we are doing today, nerds!

Everyone groaned.

Elijah: journaling!!! Everyday you will write about anything and I will respond to you! If you need help coming up with something to write I'm always here!

He came up to me and whispered in my ear:

Elijah: study at my place again?

I nodded and he smirked at me.
Jesus. He is so hot.

I decided to write about how I was learning some basketball skills in gym.

He gave us all a paper to do and I saved mine for 'studying and Elijah's place' and was drawing sketch, my favorite youtuber in my sketch book.

After class I met elijah at his car.

Elijah: sooo how was your day?

Y/n: it was okay.

He started driving to his house.

Elijah: I had a good day, because I got to see you.

He smiled. I blushed.

Y/n: you are so cute.

We got to the house and we both sat down at his table and he helped me with my homework.

Y/n: maybe we could.. do something else?

I leaned into him and started kissing his neck. He pushed me.

Elijah: I'm sorry but you cant date me. As much as I would love to.. we cant. Its against the rules.. plus that David kid likes you.. he wrote about you in his journal.. just go with david.

Y/n: what? But.. but I don't care! I don't care if we get in trouble.. and I don't like david..

Elijah: just go home..

We took my hand and led me to his car and I got in the passenger's seat and he the driver's.
He drove me home in silence and I went to bed.

Crying myself to sleep...