Chapter III

Henry walked into the hallway where he gets chased by Bendy. All the boards were down like they weren't set up yet.

When he got to the place where Bendy will jump up, Henry froze. He couldn't move his legs, like ink was stopping them. Despite Henry's thoughts, Bendy didn't come up. He got the urge to move forward and walked through the pool of ink. When he was about to touch the doorknob, Bendy came up from behind him.

"Well hello, Henry!"

Henry turned around quickly to see that Bendy was on the other side, leaning on some boards.

"B-Bendy! Where- What happned to Sammy? What did you do?" Henry spat. He tried not to stutter but failed.

"Oh him? He's 'fine.' Mabey a little broken," Bendy chuckled.

Henry shot Bendy a death glare. Bendy acted scared and backed up.

"Oh my. Heh, you really are to innocent to look scary."

Bendy walked up to Henry and looked down at him. Bendy knelt down to Henry's level and staired at him. Henry was a shaking mess, he couldn't stop from trembling in fear.

They stood there, looking at each other for a while before Bendy stood back up.

"Just go."

"Wait- What? Y-you're letting m-me go?" Henry looked up at Bendy in suprise.

"GO BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!!"

With that, Henry took off. Bendy stood there and looked out the exit where Henry ran off. He sighed and walked throught the door not bothering to open it.

Henry kept running until he met the door at the end. He opened it then walked inside. He sat down, back to the door and sighed. Why did he just let me go like that? It doesn't make sense. He's probably just acting! Henry slowly let himself sleep to catch his breath and to rest from all the choas that's been happening.
-----------------------
Bendy walked through what seemed like endless hallways, thinking to himself. "Why the hell did I let him go?! What's wrong with me!! That was the one chance I got to kill him! I'm stupid. Just like this hell-hole. Next time. Next time I won't hesitate! I'll kill him over, and over, and over, until he stops coming back!!"

Bendy laughed to himself while walking through hallways and walls. He knew where Henry's going to go, so he stoped and waited for Henry to come.
-----------------------
Henry woke up in a bed with a sore arm. He sat up slowly and set his legs to hang over the side. He clutched his forehead and got up. He now remebered where he was. In the safehouse. He walked out of the small room and went to where Boris always sits. Just like Henry thought, Boris was sitting there.

Boris was playing with a deck of cards. When Boris heard the creak of the wood he looked in Henry's direction. The wolf immediately jumped up from his seat and ran over to Henry. Boris hugged Henry and lifted him off his feet a few inches.

"Ok bud! I can't breathe!"

Boris set Henry down but still hugged him, thankfully, less stronger.

"It's good to see you too, bud." Henry patt Boris's head. He was relived to see a friendly face, for what seemed like forever.

Boris looked at the stove than back at Henry. "You want food?" Henry asked. Boris nodded and used his thumb to point to him and Henry. The creator nodded and walked over to the stove.

He looked throughout the safe house to find some bacon soup. He put them all in the pot. When the bacon soup was done, Henry divided it into two bowls and set them at the table. Boris was shuffling cards. When the bowls were set Boris put the stack of cards to the side and drank the bacon soup. Henry chuckled and drank his bacon soup too.

When they were done they played 'Go Fish' for a while. Boris kept winning, of course. When they were both done, they talked for a while. Boris had to either write down what he was saying or use sign language.

Henry geussed Boris yawned when he tilted his head back and covered his mouth. 

"Tired?"

Boris nodded. He stood up and walked over to the hallway to sleep. Henry got up and put the cards away, same with the bowls. Henry walked around looking for something to do when he thought of something. He walked over to the exit of the safehouse and went out.

Henry walked to the Heavenly Toys. He noticed a new room that wasn't in any loop before. Did Alice make this? Henry walked inside. It was just a square room with nothing more than a few Bendy, Boris, and Alice posters. There was a small pile of ink in a corner but that was it.

Something shiny cought Henry's attention so he walked over to it. He could now see what it was. The mirror. It was the mirror that let anyone, human and ink creature, to see hidden messages.

Henry heard a clank sound from behind him. Startled, he whipped around, his eyes wide.

(Well that's another chapter! 858 words. Dang, more and more everytime. I have had the next chapter planned in my head multiple times so I'm pretty confident about it.)
До свидания!!