Chapter XIX (End)

Henry was running as quick as he could to Bendy's lair, that was also apparentlya giant Ink Machine. Once he got to the lake of ink he sighed and walked across. He reached the other side and wondered through the hall. He noticed all the lost ones were gone inside the ink tubes. 'Geuss Sammy already got most of them.'

Henry flipped the lever and the huge door opened leading into The Demons "Throne room." He quickly snatched the reel and ran out the lair making his way to the nearest elevator.

While everything was going on, Alice and Tom made their way to the exit before the others piled up. "I can't wait to get out of this place." Alice said pressing level 9 in the elevator. Tom nodded and watched the elevator go up from inside.

Once they reached thsir destination they wobbled out the elevator and into ghe side room with like, 50 million stairs. Alice and Tom quickly and carefully ran up the stairs until they reached a door. Tom tried to open it but it was locked. He then busted it down because he's too lazy to try and do anything else. The two looked around and Alice imidiantly knew where they were. It was the area you first walk into when you enter Joey Drew's Studio.

Sammy and Bendy speed walked to Bendy Land. "Alright Lacie is right there, and Bertrum is there." Sammy pointed to each of their areas. Bendy shrugged and ran off to get lacie since she was trapped.

Once he reached inside he saw the butcher gang and he grinned to himself. He used some of his own ink to covers the walls. He always liked to make his enemies have fear knowing he's there. The butcher gang did nothing about it, just staired at the fire in a ink barrel.

The Ink Demon jump off and land right behind Fisher. In the blink of an eye, Bendy grabbed the inky monstrosity and slammed it into the wall. The others looked at Bendy in fear and slowly backed away. Bendy, however, couldn't care less as he charged at them and killed them in under five seconds. He made his way to Lacie who was still crying and curlled up in a ball on the floor, Bendy almost felt bad for her. She quickly shot her head up when seeing the floor was covered in ink.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya." Bendy said as soft as he could. Lacie looked at him with her niw yellow glowing eyes and scooted away from the chain fence. Once Bendy grabbed ahold of the fence Lacie scooted closer to the other corner. He easily ripped the fence off and tossed it somewhere in the room. "Sammy's waitin' for ya outside."

Lacie nodded and ran off with a slight limp on her left leg.

Sammy hurried over to Bertrums area once Bendy ran off to free Lacie. Once he reached Bertrum he whistled for some searchers and lost ones to come to him. A few popped up from ink puddels that magically appeared. "Bertrum come on and show your face, we're getting you outta here!"

Sammy waited a bit until Bertrum had the door-window-things open and his faced showed. Sammy and the other ink people went up to him and worked on getting the head oit without him dieing. Lacie popped her head in through the outside of the window thing. They got Bertrum out and had to carry him through Bendy Land, up and down stairs and somehow through vents, and all the way to the exit where they wait for everyone else.

Henry, Sammy, Bendy, Tom & Alice, and all the searchers and lost ones made their way the the exit. They were about to got through when Sammy spoke up, "Wait we forgot about Jack and Shawn!" Bendy grumbled and made the shooing motion with his gloved hand.

Sammy grabbed a ink bucket and quickly ran down the stairs. He made his way to the music department and went inside his sanctuary and to his, or now Jacks, toilet. He knocked on the wall and Jack popped up, startling Sammy.

"C'mon get in." Sammy put the bucket neer the edge of the toilet so Jack could flop inside, and flop inside he did. He only popped his head out along with his hat. Sammy was about to leave when he looked on his desk at Normans projector head. He quickly grabbed it putting it under his arm the best he could

Sammy and Jack made their way the Shawns little secret place. Sammy broke the bored up small room inside of the Heavenly Toys workshop and flipped each other the levers. None of the before hand enemies popped up and only the guant searcher known as Shawn Flynn shoved himself out of the inky floorboards.

"Shawn c'mon we're getting out of here." Sammy said walking up to the inky creature that loomed over him. It nodded real slow and inched his way across the floor. He had some trouble getting up the stairs but made it.

"Is everyone here now?" Alice asked looking at the sea of disfigured inky abominations.

"Yeah now lets go!" Bendy said being impatient. He got the go from Henry and busted the door down. Stepping aside he watched as all the others pushed past and through the door.

Everyone got in except Henry and Bendy. They turned to each other and Bendy's smiled seemed to get bigger as he looked at Henry. "Thanks for helpin' everyone out, Hen. You know... when we get out, I'd like to give Joey a piece of my mind."

"Heh, I think we all do." Henry quickly kissed Bendy's mouth and smiled. Bendy imidiantly picked the smaller human up and kissed his a bit longer before they walked out.

When they got through, a world of color fill everyones eyes. Sammy sat up and noticed that instead of ink, he had skin again! He also noticed that Jack was crushing him. Once the others woke up they started cheering and jumping around, hugging eachother and just being happy they weren't in the damn studio anymore.

Henry got up and looked around not seeing Bendy. "Bendy? Where are you?" No answer.

He half gasped and half screamed when he felt hands pick him up and put him on his feet. He spun around and saw Bendy smiling down at him. They hugged for what felt like forever.

"Let's go scream at Joey, hm?"

Henry chuckled, "Yeah lets all do that."

Jack got up and helped Sammy up on his feet. "Sheesh, I'm never going back to this studio again."

"Yeah."

"Hey, we showed go with everyone else to yell at Joey for being an idiot."

"Yes. Please."

Jack and Sammy laughed while they started walking over to the others. Sammy had a weird feeling and stopped, looking back at the studio he could see someone else moving around neer the exit. He walked over to see who it was and his heart dropped. Norman was standing up and laughing to himself seeing Sammy.

"Sup." He said causally. Sammy grabbed him and huggged him, tears in his eyes.

"C'MON SAM, LET'S GO!" Bendy yelled from the other side of the parking lot.

"C-coming!"

"Yeah lets just go. Can ya help me?" Norman said leaning on Sammy. He nodded and helped Norman walk.

Henry and Bendy were surprised Norman was there and hugged him, at least Henry did. When they started making their way to Joeys house Henry didn't even knock he just slammed the door open stairing at Joey dead in the eye. Joeys face was priceless to Bendy as Henry walked up to him screamming at him about lord knows what.

But one things for sure, Joey ain't got his front teeth anymore.

(1312 words. And that concludes the end of this crappy fan-fic. So I geuss this book turned out to be a just a small book about Henry getting everyone out along with falling in love with a demon :3 I really need to say Thank you for you all putting up with mah shit. Anyway, let me know if you want another ship book or whatever.)
До свидания!!