Chapter XVIII

Henry woke up next to someone and he quickly got up. He soon noticed he was next to Bendy, he saw that Bendy was holding onto his waist. Bendy slowly turned on his back then slowly sat up.

"Wha-?" Bendy quickly let go of Henry's waist. "Sorry Hen..."

"It's ok. Wait- Where's Sammy?" Henry and Bendy looked around seeing that Sammy was nowhere.

Bendy helped Henry get up and they made their way through the halls of the studio. Henry started calling out Sammy's name and Bendy walled through walls to get to places faster.

"Any luck?" At this point Henry was a bit worried.

"Checked level P, 9, and 14. Nothing." Bendy shrugged and shook his head. Henry sighed.

They both thought for a while and Henry started running to the elevator. Bendy was confused but followed nonetheless. Henry pressed a button and Bendy quickly ran inside the elevator before the bars close.

They went up and then Bendy realised they stopped at level 9. The demon gave Henry a confused look but he just ran off to the wooden door the butcher gang usually comes through.

"Damn, locked. Think you can break it?" Hen said mentioning to the door. Bendy slowly nodded then backed up with Henry. He ran up to it smashing his shoulder and arms into it, thankfully it wasn't the one he got shot at. Heney thanked him and ran through it. He cautiously ran down the long stairs.

Bendy then realised they were going the Bendy Land. When they reached their destination Henry stopped infront of the busted open haunted house door.

"This looks like the way to go." Henry quickly ran through the long hall with Bendy right behind him. They reached the arena and then through the huge wooden door. It was dark but the managed to get through. They soon reached a black door and went through, bright light blinding them both.

They walked around for a while until they heard a gasp from behind them. Bendy turns his head and growls at them. Henry looks behind him to see what Bendy was growling at and he smiled slightly.

"Alice! Tom!"

"Henry?" Alice held her sword tighter and stared at him while Tom was growling back at the demon next to Henry. "What are you doing next to the Ink Demon?"

"Well excuse me, but my name is Bendy! You little shi-"

Henry slammed his elbow into Bendy's rib cage to make him shut up. "We're looking for Sammy."

"Sammy? He's with us."

"Where?"

"Right here, Hen." Henry jumped when he hesrd Sammy behind him.

"Holy- Where did you come from?!" Henry almost punched Sammy.

He only chuckled and smiled, "I heard talking and came over."

"Oh." Henry saw that Bendy and Tom were growling at each other and having a stand-off. "Alright enough you two, don't fight. Sammy, why'd you leave?"

"I don't know... I geuss I was hungry...." He clearly lied. Henry gave him a face that showed he didn't believe him. "Fine, fine... I just felt uncomfortable I geuss..." He mumbled.

Henry nodded and pat his shoulder. He turned to Alice and Tom. Alice was calming the wolf down.

Alice eyed Bendy, "Why are you hanging out with... Bendy, Hen?"

"He's not going to kill us, if that what you're worried about, but because I'm taking with me when we get out."

"Get out?"

"When we leave the studio," Sammy spoke up.

Tom looked at Henry and Alice spoke for him, "How? All the exits are either guarded by the Angle or locked."

Sammy fiddled with his fingers, "I, we, killed her."

Alice looked pleased but scared, "Ok, but the doors are-"

"Easy, break them down." Bendy crossed his arms.

Henry mumbled to himself, "You make it sound so simple."

Bendy smirked at Henry, "Cuz it is."

"Then let's go if it's so easy."

"We need to get everyone, that's still alive, to escape with us!" Sammy said and Henry nodded.

They talked for hours on how they would bring everyone. They decided to get Sammy to bring the searchers and lost ones to him. Henry said that some of the lost ones will carry Bertrum Peidmonts head. Bendy will break the door down and carry a few buckets of ink just to be safe. Alice and Tom will make sure everyone gets through safely. Henry will grab "The End" reel and carry it through the door to make sure nothing happens to it.

"This sounds a bit easy, but I'm down for it!" Everyone nodded.

"Which exit are we going for?"

"On the very first floor there's an exit. I think we should take that one." Henry drew on a piece of paper where the exit was, "There should be a door right... here. There's staris behind it that we can take. We'll have to get atleast to level 9 to take the stairs, since the elevator only goes so high.

The others nodded. "We'll have to split up to get things arranged. Sammy, you should be able to tell at least five to six lost ones and serchers to carefully get Bertrum out."

"I can go with Sam and free Lacie."

"I think the plan is set. Let's do this!" Henry smiled at them and stood up from his chair. The others nodded, got up and ran off to do what assignments they had to do.

(901 words!! So yeah I think the next chapter will be the last :3 Get ready for that one, I'll post it mabey in a few days or so. Anyway have a good day and stay safe!)

До свидания!!