Chapter XVX

It's been about two days since Norman 'died.' Henry got Sammy to eat at least a little bit of bacon soup. But they quickly ran out of it.

Bendy insisted on running to grab more soup, and went to grab soup cans he did.

Bendy walked along various halls searching for more cans until he heard a creak of the floor boards in another room. Curious, he walked into the room. The creaking stopped and so did Bendy. He growled at the sight infront of him.

"Heheh, I've been found." Alice's voice echoed through the room in an unpleasant way.

"Why are you here?" Bendy glared at the deformed angle.

"Ink." She answered simply. Bendy looked at her hand and saw the empty bacon soup can in her hand.

Bendy was silent not knowing what to do, then he noticed something. There's no ink in the room. "There's  no ink, what are you really doing her-" Before he could finish Alice charged at him with an axe she hid behind her. Bendy dodged just in time and grabed her inky hair from behind.

Alice tried to swing to axe screaming, "Don't touch me!" Her voice sound like a mix between her Alice Angle voice and Susies. Bendy threw to the wall and eh loomed over her when she hit the ground.

Bendy smirked even though his same toothy grin stayed on his face, "I expected more from an angle." Bendy said pressing his foot on her head.

Alice panicked and grabed the axe shoving it in his leg making him roar in pain. She took this chance to push him onto the floor then ran to a corner away from the demon. Once Bendy got up and got the axe out he threw it at her head. She ducked but the axe hit her halo making her get knocked back.

She grabbed the axe again tossing it into Bendy's right shoulder. He roar in pain again but this time it made Alice have to cover her ears. Ink spilled out of Bendy as he took the axe out again.

Out of no where quick footsteps could be heard down the hall. Soon both Sammy and Henry could be seen. "Bendy!" Henry half screamed and ran to him. Henry just barely touched Bendy when he got pushed a away lightly.

Bendy ran at Alice again this time grabbing her horns and throwing her on the floor. She grunted when the floor hit her and more ink spilled out of Bendy's leg and shoulder. He realized he's been getting lightheaded. The demon stepped back clutching his head then having to lean on Henry so he doesn't pass out.

Henry looked at Sammy then at the axe. Sammy grabbed the axe and stomped over to Alice. Once he stood over her she rose her hand smiling inosiantly, "C-Come on Sammy. I know you, you wouldn't hurt me."

Sammy rose the axe above his head gripping it with two hands. "Then you don't know me at all." With that said he swung to axe down onto the angle's face making her stop moving and slump on the floor, slowly melting into ink on the floor.

Once she was gone all that was left was a few puddles of ink and an axe where her head was. "It's over." Sammy mummbled to himself. He pulled the axe out of the floor and look over at Bendy and Henry. He sadly chuckled when he noticed Bendy passed out on Henry's shoulder.

Henry sat down carefully, placing Bendy's head on his lap and softly said, "Let's just sleep here. I'm not going to carry this idiot."

Sammy nodded then looked below him, at the floor where and ink puddle was, "I'm sorry Susie." He said sofly and walked over next to Henry and fell asleep on the floor almost instantly.

(644 words. Sowwy it took a really long time to post this chapter and that it's so short. I've just lost motivation and been lazy :< But for an apology I'll give yah some art I made awhile ago.)

)

До свидания!!

До свидания!!