Chapter V

The clank sound startled Bendy making him turn around fast. When he did that, he accidentally scratched Henry's cheek. Henry winced from then pain and covered his cheek. He peeked over Bendy's shoulder and saw Boris with a gent pipe in his hands. Bendy was facing Boris and growling. Henry couldn't see well over Bendy's shoulder but he could tell that Boris was ready to attack Bendy.

"Bendy, don't hurt him." Henry whispered.

Bendy stayed silent, locking his eyes on the wolf. Boris charged at Bendy with the pipe and hit Bendy in the knee. Bendy growled and grabbed Boris by the arm and threw him into the wall. Boris got up quickly and with a blink of and eye, he was gone. Bendy looked everywhere and grabbed Henry's arm. Henry, startled by the action, jumped slightly. Bendy was looking everywhere for any sign of Boris. Boris jumped up from behind Bendy and hopped on his back, pulling on his horns. Bendy let go of Henry's arm and roared. Boris wrapped his legs around Bendy's chest so he wouldn't fall off. Bendy grabbed the straps of Boris's overalls and bent forward, throwing Boris on the ground. Bendy stood up and Henry rushed over to Boris.

"Bendy, I told you not to hurt him!" Henry looked at Bendy and glared at him, then looked at Boris. He was knocked out cold.

Bendy looked down at the wolf. He growled quietly. Suddenly, Boris jolted up, grabbed Henry's arm and ran out of the room. Henry was startled by this and stubbled to stand up but couldn't help but run with Boris. They could both hear Bendy yell and chase after them. Henry had the bad idea of looking behind them. He saw that Bendy was dangerously close to them. Boris saw too and picked up the speed.

They got to the safe house and Boris shut the door and locked it. The poor wolf was shaking violently. He turned toward Henry, his ears flopped to the sides of his face when he saw the scratch on Henry's cheek. Boris's ears shot up and Henry jumped when they heard banging on the door.

Boris shook his head knowing Bendy can't get in. He walked to a shelf and grabed an small box. He set the box on the table across the room and motioned for Henry to sit down. Henry did as told and held still for the wolf.

"You sure Bendy can't get in here?" Henry looked at the door. Bendy had stopped banging, so Boris and Henry both thought he gave up and left.

Boris nodded his head. He disinfected the wound since there was ink around his cheek. Henry looked down at the floor but kept his head held up.

When Boris was done, he put the box back on the shelf. Henry sighed and slouched over the table putting his chin on the edge. Boris sat down across from Henry, and shuffled cards.

Henry and Boris played diffrent card games for a while. "I'm going to get more bacon soup. We ran out." Henry got up and Boris shook his head quickly. "I'll be more careful this time, I promise." Boris looked at Henry then simply nooded.

Henry walked opened the door poking his head out. No demon. Henry walked out and closed the door. He heard a latch click, meaning Boris probley locked the door for safety. Henry speed-walked to Heavenly Toys to get bacon soup.

When Henry got the last bacon soup he needed he felt and hand on his shoulder making him jump, turn around, and punch something.

"Aw shit! Ow! What the hell?!" Bendy stepped back clutching his chest.

Henry gasped and hugged Bendy. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you." Bendy giggled a bit then retured the hug.

"It's ok. You're always such a scaredy cat." Bendy teased, and of course, got another punch from Henry. This time just a bit softer.

(Aaaaaand I'm done for this chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had a volleyball thing. 661 words! WHOOHOO!!)
До свидания!!