Chapter VI

Bendy chuckled, "Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

Henry crossed his arms and raised a brow. "A little bit." Bendy added.

"Uh-huh." Henry smiled. Bendy looked at Henry's cheek and went silent. "What's wrong?" Henry tilted his head when he noticed Bendy was silent.

"How'd you get that?" Bendy pointed to the scratch.

Henry covered the scratch, "Oh it's nothing. Just g-got it from running." Henry lied. Dang it, I stuttered.

Bendy grabbed Henry's wrist lightly and moved his hand. "Don't lie, Henry. What happened?"

Henry looked down. "When you got startled and turned around, you scratched my cheek," Bendy was about to say something but Henry cut him off, "But I'm ok."

Bendy was a bit worried. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Not really- I mean Boris already took care of it."

"Please Henry. I want to help. I...." Bendy stopped. He let go of Henry's arm and looked down.

"Well if you want, you can put a bandage on it?"

Bendy looked up and Henry noticed his horns looked a little more straight. Bendy thought for a minute then told Henry to wait there, and walked into the wall.

Bendy looked around the studio for an infirmary. When he found one he looked around. He found a small box and looked inside. There were a few bandages. Bendy nodded and closed the box, walking into a wall.

When Bendy got back to Heavenly Toys he noticed Henry was gone. Bendy looked around but didn't see him. Bendy jumped a bit when he heard chuckling from somewhere. The chuckling turned into a laugh. An evil laugh. Bendy knew imidiantly knew who it was and growled.

"I see you're having trouble looking for your little pet, I see." Said the voice. It echoed around the room and it made Bendy cringe.

"What did you do this time, Angel?"

"Aw. The demon wants his toy back, huh?" The voice chuckled to itself.

"Just tell me where he is!"

"Or what?" The voice teased.

Bendy growled deeper looking at one of the speakers. "I'll come to you personally and rip your FUCKING THROAT OUT!!"

There was silence for a moment. "He's with you. I didn't do anything. Mabey..... he's hiding from you."

Bendy rolled his eyes. Luckily, no one can see him do that. He heard a click of the speakers. The demon heard a creak and saw Henry poke his head out of a little miracle. Bendy mentally face-plamed. I should have looked in there. He thought to himself.

"Henry, you're ok!" Bendy rushed over to the scared looking human.

"Sorry I scared you, Bendy. I saw multiple searches come in so I hid." Henry explained. He got out of the box and closed the door.

"Well, I'm glad you did. Or you would be dead." Bendy joked. Henry only giggled. "I found stuff."

Henry nodded. They both sat down and Bendy tried his best to bandaged Henry's cheek. They talked for a while before Henry relized he was gone for so long. They both said their goodbyes and walked away.

Henry got up to the safe house, hands full of bacon soup cans, and used his foot to knock on the door. Boris opened the door slightly, then ramed it open once he saw Henry. Boris hugged Henry making him drop the soup cans.

"Sorry I was gone for so long, bud." Henry pat Boris's back.

Boris got scared easily, so of course he was scared for Henry. Boris helped Henry pick up the bacon soup cans and walked inside puting them in draws. Boris used sign language to ask Henry about the bandages.

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure the wound wouldn't get infacted." Is all Henry said.

Boris nodded and made bacon soup for both of them, then played cards for a long time.

(Hey guys and gals! I decided to make another chapter since I had nothing to do and also for not updating a chapter yesterday! 642 words btw)
До свидания!!