Chapter XI

Bendy stood in fear and anger when he saw Henry on the floor, a puddle of ink and blood around him. Everything was blurry but could see a Alice Angle figure. It didn't look anything like the corrupted one, she had her hair tied back, and had a sword in her hand. He couldn't make out anymore details.

Anger rushed over Bendy and he ran towards Henry. The Alice seemed a little scared at Bendy's appearance but kept her ground. Bendy growled at her then picked her up making the sword drop to the floor. He threw her onto the floor and picked Henry up. He growled at the Alice then ran to the elevator.

He pressed level K and waited impatiently for the elevator to get there. Bendy shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He looked down at Henry in his arms, "Hang in there... please." Bendy staired at Henry for a while. The ding of the elevator brought him back to his senses. He ran out the metal box and dashed to Boris's safehouse.

When Bendy got to the safehouse he banged on the door with his foot. He was hoping that Boris was there. The door slightly opened and Boris peaked his head out. When he saw the demon tower over him he shut the door, fast.

"BORIS OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!! IT'S HENRY!!" Bendy yelled at Boris. When the little wolf heard Henry's name he swung the door open, almost ripping it off by the force.

Boris covered his mouth when he saw the condition Henry was in. His skin was pale almost white and blood covered most of his white shirt. Boris imidiantly grabbed Henry from Bendy's arms and took him over to the wooden table. Bendy stayed outside rubbing his gloved hand on his arm, looking down. Boris walked over to Bendy hesitantly and waved his hand as a sign that he can come in. Bendy walked in, having to duck his head beacuse of his height, and sat on the floor in the middle of the room. Bendy watched carefully as Boris worked on bandaging Henry's wound. Bendy looked down in defeat. This is all my fault. He thought to himself. Small drops of ink fell from his head. He looked up and saw Boris making bacon soup and Henry was still on the chair, passed out. Bendy got up and slowly walked over to Henry. He knelt on one knee and stared at Henry's face.

Boris looked over at Bendy looking at Henry, and smiled to himself. He left the pot to cook the bacon soup and sat on the chair opposite of Henry, playing with cards. He did that to pass time. When he was back in the studio, as Wally Franks, (yes I think Boris is Wally..... please don't judge) he would spend countless hours learning card games with Thomas Connor. They were close freinds, one might say best freinds.

Bendy moved some of Henry's red-ish brown hair from his face with his gloved hand, afraid of accidentally hurting him again. Bendy trailed his finger down Henry's cheek tracing the now barley visible cut. Bendy jumped a bit when Henry moved his head slightly. "Please don't die on me..." Bendy whispered. He could see that Boris's ears fell a slight bit when he said that.

The demon and the wolf both waited for several hours for Henry to wake up. Bendy scooped Henry up and set him on his lap. Bendy leaned his back more on the wall since he was sitting back down on the floor neer the stove. Bendy was about to fall asleep when Henry moved around and slowly opened his eyes.

"Urm... what- what happened?" Henry rubbed his eyes and looked up at the grinning demon.

"You're alive!" Bendy hugged Henry close. Henry groaned at the force of the hug but returned it. Bendy nuzzled his head against Henry's, purring like an idiot. "You... you scared me, Hen."

Henry pat Bendy's back, "I'm sorry bud." Henry leaned his head on Bendy's shoulder. Bendy was purring more and it was a little louder showing he was happy.

Henry turned so his body was facing Bendy's. The demons grin made him smile, non the less it was still a bit creepy that he smiled every second, but he liked it when Bendy ment the smile on his face. Bendy pressed his forhead against Henry's as a form of affection. This caused Henry to blush madley. Bendy hugged Henry harder, scared to loose him again. They stayed like that until they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Bendy said. Henry got up and helped Bendy up. To Henry's suprise, Bendy was pretty light. The demon walked over to the door and opened it. He stepped to the side and Henry could now see Sammy and Norman walk in.

"Sammy! Norman!" Henry ran up to Sammy and hugged him. Sammy returned the hug.

"I'm glad you're ok." Sammy said letting go. Henry smiled at Norman, knowing he wasn't good with close contact to people.

"I'm sorry I didn't help yah out. I was waiting here with Boris until Hen woke up." Bendy said. Sammy nodded and Norman mumbled something.

They heard footsteps and Boris came out with a surprised look. Sammy waved at him and Boris also waved. Boris noticed Henry was up and his ears went straight up. He rushed over to Henry and hugged him.

"I'm ok bud." Henry said patting Boris's back. Boris didn't let go but hugged him harder almost squeezing him to death. "Boris... you're actually... gonna... kill me.." Henry said the best he could.

Boris backed off and used sign language to say, "I'm sorry."

Henry smiled and Sammy giggled. "It's ok." Henry caught his breath.

Bendy shifted his weight to one foot to the other again and fiddled with his fingers. Henry took notice of this looked to face him, "You ok the-"

Henry was cut off by Bendy quickly pressing his mouth (would you call it a mouth?) on Henry's.

(WHOO-HOO! Yeah I updated this while I was supposed to go to school but sadly my throught hurts. 1014 WORDS HOLY SHOOT!! wanna know another cool thing?)

 1014 WORDS HOLY SHOOT!! wanna know another cool thing?)

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M CRYING! HOLY SNIZZLES!)

До свидания!!