Chapter X

Everyone looked at Bendy. Henry always knew he was a bit impatient. Sammy and Norman looked at each other than at Bendy.

"What are we going to do anyway? Just ask her dumb things?" Sammy asked. "She was always picky, why so surprised?"

Sammy had a good point but something felt off. "Let's just see what she wants then move on. Boom, easy." Norman leaned a little more on Sammy.

Henry stayed quiet making Bendy worry. Bendy looked at Henry. Henry noticed and shot him a small smile. He could also feel Norman glare at him.

"Surprisingly, I'm with Norman on this." Henry said. Norman mubbled something receiving a small slap on the arm by Sammy.

Back when the studio wasent a mess, Henry and Norman never really liked each other. They'd always argue about something. Henry still doesn't like Norman but he tries his best to put up with him.

"Then let's go" Bendy said walking off. Henry followed quickly. Sammy and Norman started walking a little after they did.

Henry walked next to Bendy looking down at the floor. Bendy took notice of this and wrapped his arm around Henry's neck. Henry jumped, startled. Bendy giggled. He pat Henry's head then let his arm fall back down to his sides.

They walked for what seemed like forever. Still having no signs of an elevator to help them get up to Alice. Henry's legs felt heavy. Henry had stopped and sat down resting his legs.

"I'll catch up. You guys go on."

Norman rolled his eye light and kept walking with Sammy. Sammy looked behind him then kept walking. Bendy stopped as well. He picked Henry up and swung him on his back. Henry wrapped his arms around Bendy's neck. The demon kept walking swinging Henry legs over his arms for better support.

"You don't need to do this Bendy..." Henry said quietly. He felt Bendy shrug.

Henry could see that Norman glared at him when he saw that he was being carried by Bendy. (You know what I mean... hopefully) Henry just looked down falling asleep.

-----------------------

Bendy felt Henry's head fall on his and could hear silent snoring. He giggled to himself when he relized Henry fell asleep.

They finally found an elevator and walked in. Bendy set Henry down, leaning on the bars and sat next to him. Henry was still asleep. Sammy pressed level 9. And off the four went to the angels's lair.

When the doors opened. Henry woke up. Bendy helped Henry up and they all went out, down the stairs, and in front of the big metal door.

They heard silent chuckles from above, "Looks like my little errand boy has brought a few freinds. I do hope you have my hearts after so long."

Bendy saw that Henry looked down hiding a little behind Bendy but knowing it won't do much.

"Why'd you send him to my domain in such a rush?!" Norman yelled at the speakers.

Alice chuckled, "You really don't get anything, do you? I HAVE WHAT I WANT RIGHT HERE!!" Alice yelled making Bendy growl. "Well... I might need one more thing..." Alice whispered.

Bendy grabbed Henry's arm protectively. Henry stayed still, with his head hanging low. They heard more groans from behind them. They looked and saw a sea of searchers, lost ones and a few butcher gang members. Bendy, out of instinct, grabbed Henry and shoved him behind him. Henry shook valiantly.

Norman growled, the light on his head getting brighter. Sammy took his axe out.

"Kill them! But leave the Projectionist alive. Everyone else... THEY CAN DIE!!" The speakers yelled.

All the searchers, lost ones, and butcher gang attacked all of them. Bendy made sure Henry was behind him while turning most of the inky creatures into puddles of ink. Henry knew Bendy would protect him so he kept thinking of what Alice ment by, "need one more thing." Then Henry knew.

"Bendy! We have to get to Boris. Alice wants Boris still!" Henry said. Bendy nodded while slamming two lost one's heads to the ground.

"Sammy, Norman, stay here. Me and Hen are going to go make sure Boris is ok." Bendy called out running with Henry. Sammy and Norman nodded.

Bendy ran a bit faster than Henry so he was a bit behind. Henry didn't notice the ink puddle he ran over until he tripped and fell. Bendy got attacked by three searchers while Henry tripped.

When Henry got up he felt a wave of pain in back and fell over.

Bendy heard the thump and looked behind him. Bendy threw the searchers down into puddles. He stopped when he saw Henry laying on the floor.

He also noticed an Alice Angel looking figure standing over him.

(Heya my peeps! Hope yah like this one! I might, MIGHT, not update tomarrow. Lol sorry for yelling. 791 words! Whoo-hoo!)
До свидания!!