Chapter XV

Sammy looked at Henry then Bendy in confusion, "What're they doing?" He said looking back at the lost ones. Bendy shrugged, again.

"Mabey they're bored?" Henry tilted his head. One of the lost ones went up to the them and looked up. It waved.

Sammy waved back. When the inky creature saw Bendy it didn't get scared, it just waved at him too. Bendy returned the greeting by nodding his head. Henry looked around the room, when his eyes landed on the haunted house his heart stopped. Memories of him fighting Boris over and over again hurt him, badly.

Sammy looked at Henry, "What's wrong?"

Henry shook his head, "Nothing."

"Alright."

Suddenly, the room went dark. They could hear the startled screams and shreiks from the lost ones. They heard chuckles that turned into laughter.

"It looks like everyone was having a party!" Alice managed to say between laughs. Henry could hear the growl from Bendy in the silence. "Oh but did you three forget about a special two people? They're getting quite lonley.~"

A loud click echoed in the room and the lights turned on. Everyone looked at eachother then at the three on the balcony. Sammy looked down and made quiet sobbing noises.

"Well, what now?!" Bendy roared. They could tell Bendy was looking at the haunted house, and Henry knew what he was thinking.

"We bust through the door of the house!" One of the lost ones yelled. Henry memorized that voice, it was the lost one that was supposed to walk across the balcony and couple rooms back.

A bunch a lost ones were talking to each other and then nodded their heads. Henry smiled at hearing they wanted to help. Sammy stopped crying and, even though people can't see, smiled.

Bendy was forced to.

The three walked down the stairs and Henry walked up to the haunted house. "You sure we can break through?" Henry looked back at the lost ones and they nodded.

Bendy, Sammy, Henry, and the lost ones all banged into the haunted house door. The third time it bust open sending little pieces of wood flying.

"I think we should stay here... sorry..." Bendy nodded and the lost omes went back to playing the games.  Henry bolted down the rail tracks, since the cart was broken. Bendy and Sammy followed.

When they got to the room with the pictures, they stopped. Someone was on the floor, probably knocked out. Henry walked up to them and noticed it was Boris, hunched up in a ball on the floor. He knelt down andmoved Boris so he can see the wolf's face. There were X's over his eyes and his chest was torn open. There was a note on the floor next to him. Henry read:

      I hope you like your gift. Turns out, I don't need it so I thought of you three when I threw it out. I happen to like my new toy! It's better than the original. More..... talkative.

Love,                     
Alice Angle.  ♡  

Henry lenaed over and hugged the dead Boris and cried. He heard footsteps behind him and saw Sammy next to him. Bendy knelt in front of them and more ink flowed down his face.

They heard a clanking sound behind them and they looked over to the sound. Someone, in frount of the door that Brute Boris would come out of, was Norman.

Samy got up quickly and ran over to him, tackling him and hugging him to the ground. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD NORMAN!"

Norman didn't say anything, just hugged Sammy back. Henry stayed sitting down next to Boris. When Sammy got off of Norman he noticed something.

His speaker was torn off.

Norman got up and noticed Sammy was still and stairing at his chest. He looked down knowing Sammy saw his speaker was gone.

"What happend?" Sammy asked looking up at Norman. He only shrugged. Norman looked past Sammy and saw Henry and Bendy next to Boris. His eye light looked down.

Sammy hugged Norman again and they walked towards Henry and Bendy, with Sammy clinging onto Norman's arm like a koala.

Henry looked up and saw that Norman's speaker was gone. This made him feel even worse. He looked down and more tears rolled down his cheaks. He felt arms wrap around him. He looked back to see Bendy.

Norman got an idea and shook Sammy off his arm. He claped his hands to get everyones attention. He looked at the floor and thought of somerhing to say. Soon enough, the floor had words shining on it saying, "I know where Alice is from here."

Everyone looked at Norman and looked back, the words gone from the floor.

"Then where is she?"

Norman looked at the floor again, "In her normal spot. There's an elevator the leads straight to her."

"How far is it from here?" Henry asked.

Norman changed the words, "Not far."

(And I'm done. 820 words, not much but eh. I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night. And stay safe!)
До свидания!!