~Happy birthday Pt.2~

"Alright kiddo, you're free to leave the hospital, just do your back easy okay?" I nodded to the nurse as she unhooked me from the machines.

I got off of the bed and got changed into some regular clothes, careful of my back. I had been in hospital for two months, my best friend Noah came to visit me. Of course, I told him what happened. He offered to pick me up today instead of dad.

I walked out of the hospital, Noah was waiting outside with my bag and bike. "Hey Liam, how are you?"

"My back hurts... can we go now? I know where I want to go." Noah nodded, handing me my bag. I opened it up, pulling out a drink bottle. I took a large sip before placing it back in the bag.

We got on our bikes and set off, I knew exactly where to go. We came to a stop in front of the tattoo parlour, Noah's dad works here. We put our bikes to the side and walked in.

A bell rung above our heads as we stepped in, two men turned to face us. Noah's dad, Kyle, smiled at us while the man next to him sent us a little wave.

"Hey kiddos, what are you two doing here?" Kyle asked us as he lent against the counter. "We were hoping Liam could get a tattoo?" Noah asked his dad. Kyle narrowed his eyes at his son before looking at me. "Why...?" I placed my bag on the ground, pulling off my hoodie and shirt. I turned around, I could hear Kyle and the other guy gasped.

"I-I was attacked, I was hoping you could cover the scars up..." I whispered out, loud enough for them to hear. Noah gave me a sympathetic smile, one that says 'I'm here for you'. I could trust Noah, I always could. "Oh wow... umm, yeah, I'll sign the form for you and my friend Roge here, can give you the tattoo. He's the best here."

Kyle went away somewhere and Roge told my to follow him. We walked into some room and I was told to lay down. I laid down and waited for a short while, Kyle came back with an authorisation paper and signed it before handing it to Roge. "Sweet as! So little dude, any requests?"

"Could you do a skull covering my entire back?"

"Sure thing little dude." He pulled out some sort of tattoo gun I assume and set it up, he turned to me with a small smile. "Normally, a lot of people would ask 'is it gonna hurt' but I can tell you're a tough kid considering I'm covering those sick ass scars. So, a skull you say?"

"Yes please, do it as you wish, just cover my whole back."

~~

"Well little dude, I'm all done! And let me tell you this looks sick as!" I heard Roge take a picture before holding his phone out for me to see. He was right, it did look sick as.

(Just imagine he's 8 at the moment)

"You can't even see the scars anymore!" That's what he thinks, I can see them vividly. "Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I'll definitely come to you for other tattoos." I said with a small smile.