~School project~

I walked into school, a coffee in one hand and my phone in the other. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess, I hadn't slept last night, my mind kept me up. Something was different and I knew it, I didn't have any energy, I couldn't even be bothered with a fake smile. I just felt depressed.

I'm not just saying that to be dramatic but I really do feel depressed. I have no motivation what so ever, I didn't want to even get out of bed, I just kept asking myself: "What's the point?" And I couldn't even answer that.

I made my way to the cafeteria where Noah, Mark, Shawn and Mia we're sitting. I sat down between Noah and Mark, they both gave me a concerned look. I used all the energy I could muster and sent them a small smile, hoping they would just leave me be.

The first bell rang, we said our goodbyes as we headed to our seperate classes. I made my way to English, the subject I hate. Not to mention the teacher fucking hates me.

I sat down in my seat at the back, waiting for class to start. I closed my eyes as I thought about everything, how my father hates me, how he is now taking the money I rightfully earned. I thought about how he's such a jackass to me, even after I saved his sorry ass from getting shot.

"Mr Parker, please pay attention in class!" The teacher, Mrs Borris shouted at me, I rolled my eyes as I looked at the front, only to see her scowling at me.

"Do you need a pen?" The small girl beside me asked, I hadn't even noticed someone had sat down next to me. "I'm okay thanks." I said, sending her a small smile. She nodded before getting back to her notes.

I looked up to the whiteboard, seeing in big bold letters. The baby project. I mentally groaned, anyone who had done this said it was absolutely shit. So I have a bad feeling about this. "So as you all know, this semester, we will be doing the baby project. There seems to be an even amount of boys and girls in this class but I will still pair people up."

The teacher went out calling names, I only listened for my name. "Samantha and James... Liam and Ella–"

"WHAT?!" Ella and I both shouted at the same time, I had slammed my hands on the table as I shot from the chair, I was PISSED that I would be working with Ella.

The poor girl beside me probably wet herself by now... I actually feel kind of bad. "Mr Parker and Miss Curtis! Please take your seats! There is no reason to shout like that!"

"I can't work with her!!" I shouted, motioning towards her at the front of the class. "And I can't work with that Jackass!!" Ella shouted, causing me to glare at her.

"If you both do not stop your petty behaviour, I will call both of your parents!" I felt myself tense immediately, my anger falling as slight fear took over me. I quickly hid it with a scowl as I took my seat again, but let's just say I made a scene out of it.

I picked up the chair that I had flung back when I stood up. I placed it back before falling into the seat, causing the legs to scratch on the floor. Mrs Borris glared at me before getting back to explaining the baby project. "This semester, you will be doing the baby project with your partner. You will take full responsibility in looking after said baby, you both will have to participate in this assignment because I will be expecting weekly updates on how the project is going."

Blah blah blah. This is going to be shit. First, I'll have to work with Ella, second, I'll have to deal with a crying doll and third, I'm going to lose my fucking mind if I do this.

I know I sound like I'm over reacting but I'm serious, if I have to wake up to a crying baby, shit won't be good.

~~