Three🥀

"Mr. Polibio?" The sound of a different doctor from yesterday was heard. They had shifts at the hospital. The doctors voice woke both Mattia and Mia up. He furrowed his eyebrows at the sight and then slowly smiled to himself; he assumed they were together.

Mia quickly pulled away from Mattia but he refused to let her go and instead pulled her closer, "I'm sorry to interrupt but you're due to have breakfast any moment now," The doctor paused, putting on his glasses and pointing at his clipboard, "And also Your blood pressure is decreasing which is a good thing." And with that he left the room with a smile.

Moments after a nurse walked in with a tray of food. It was a plate of oatmeal along with berries for his blood pressure to lower. The nurse sent us a smile and Mia was glad it wasn't the same nurse who gave Mia nasty glares after she disobeyed.

"I don't think I'm going to eat this," Mattia chuckled, slowly sitting up and running a hand through his messy hair. Mia gently sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Good morning." Mattia smiles down at Mia.

Mia smiled back, still relieved that he's alive and breathing, "You don't know how happy I am." She told him, before gently pushing herself off of him so he could eat in peace.

"I'm kind of happy too," he shrugged, licking his lips. Even when Mia looked like she cried a river, he still thought she looked beautiful as ever, "You look so beautiful Mia." He complicated her, as the two made eye contact. Mia sat next to her as her stomach growled.

"Oh will you shut up and eat while I go get some food." Mia blushed and stood up, rubbing her tummy. Mattia chuckled and nodded his head as he sat up and proceeded to eat his food as Mia left the room and down to the cafeteria.

On the way down, she was using her phone and texting her co-workers as to what happened. She had made an excuse that something else happened. She didn't want to tell them about what really went down; Mattia's problems wasn't something to share of.

As she was walking, she hadn't noticed that she was completely out of zone when she felt her come in contact with a hard chest;

Looking up she saw a guy standing there, a black jacket was wrapped around him and underneath was a white t-shirt. The curly headed guy spoke up, "Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry-" He quickly apologized but got cut off by Mia.

"No no, it's fine," she assured him with a smile, "I should've watched where I was going." He stomach growled again and she cursed to herself. She needed food. The guy noticed and chuckled at her.

"I'm guessing your heading to the cafeteria?" He asked, running a hand through his curly hair. Mia couldn't help but notice a chain wrapped around his neck, but it wasn't like any other chain. It was a heart type of necklace.

"Uhm yeah." She shyly nodded her head, fiddling with her fingers. She hoped the guy would walk away so she could get some food in her system. The guys phone suddenly rang and he excused himself and Mia took the chance to run away from him as she headed to down to the Cafeteria.

𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara