Twelve 🥀

"So tell me a little about yourself." Xavier told Mattia, as the both of them were seated outside, watching the sun set down. Xavier was the son of the Foster Parents, and ever since Mattia has moved in with them; they've been closer than ever.

Xavier was glad that they had taken Mattia, he was sick of being an only child and he needed a little more company; he couldn't stand staying under the roof with his parents for much longer.

"What do you wanna know?" Mattia asked, leaning forward and placing his elbows on his knees as his eyes met Xavier's green ones. Mattia's mind was too busy thinking about Mia, god has he missed her so much.

"Anything," Xavier shrugged, running a hand through his chocolate curly hair, "You could tell me about your love life." He told him. Never have Xavier been in a relationship, he's always been single but not a virgin.

Mattia's mind instantly shifted to Mia, his beautiful Mia, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her, "I have a girl back in Jersey," Mattia replied, rubbing his hands together, a smile still on his face, "She's beautiful, she's everything I ever wanted in life."

"Now that's cute," Xavier chuckled, "You still talk to her? I mean, like are you still in contact with her?" He cleared his throat, cracking his knuckles. Xavier is a curious guy, he's always been curious about Mattia's life ever since he had moved in.

"Yeah. We talk every night." Mattia nodded his head, although he had forgot to call her last night to wish her a goodnight like he always did; he had passed out earlier than expected.

"Do you plan on visiting her? Or is she planning to visit?" Xavier went on to ask. Mattia sighed heavily and shrugged, running a hand through his hair as he looked ahead at the sun setting, "I could talk to Mom and Dad, if you'd like." That got Mattia's attention as his head quickly snapped up to turn to look at Xavier.

"Wait. Really?" Mattia widened his eyes, excitement suddenly rushing through him. Xavier nodded. He couldn't believe that he had offered him such thing, now all Mattia had to do was hope that it would work out.

"You clearly love her and it's probably slowly killing you inside that you guys are so far from eachother." Xavier stood up, and tucked his hands into his ripped jeans pocket. He's a helpful guy, he's always been a kind guy and seeing his technically brother, upset kind of hurted him.

"Yeah," Mattia chuckled, leaning back and sighed heavily, a small smile now on his lips, "I appreciate it man, really." He smiled at Xavier.

"Yeah. No worries, I'll talk to them after dinner," Xavier shrugged again, "You go ahead and call your girl, let her know that you might be going back to her." He sent a wink towards Mattia before walking away inside.