Sixteen 🥀

WARNING: FLUFFY SMUT AHEAD!

MIA'S POV:

Feeling his lips brush against my soft lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped my waists with such force, "Mattia..." I murmured against the kiss.

"Hm?" He mumbled into it, pushing me down on the bed as he hovered over me.

Quickly pulling away and breathing heavily from the heated kiss, I pointed at the open door, "The door." I let out a soft chuckle.

"Right." He bit down on his lip, pushing himself up and closing the door before making his way back towards me, "Better?" He playfully rolled his eyes, I nodded my head as a smile spread across my lips.

"Mhm." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as I was pushed back down again, his body above mine as his lips travelled down to my neck, the palm of his hands on either side of my head.

"Fuck." He murmured against my neck, sucking against my skin as I let out a low moan, his hand moving down to my thigh as he caresses it gently.

"Shit." I softly moaned out, the feeling of his lips against my neck was giving me pleasure, I tilted my head back and shut my eyes for a few seconds, before feeling his lips back against mine, re opening my eyes to meet his, he bit down on my bottom lip asking for entrance,

"Sweet cherry lips." He murmured, his tongue slipped passed my lips, as he rocked his body against mine, feeling his hardened member against me.

Collapsing beside me, bare naked, he quickly pulled me into his embrace, breathing heavily as I laid against his chest, feeling his heart beat at a rapid pace.

"I wasn't too rough now, was I?" He asked me, his tone low as he caresses my waist. I shook my head as I held back a smile. It wasn't the first time that I had sex with someone, it was just our first time together.

"Not at all, baby." I looked up at him, as my finger drew circles on his chest. He sent me a small smile before wetting his lips.

"Good," He slowly nodded his head, his forehead filled with sweat, I wasn't sure if it was because of the room temperature or it was just us, "You wanna head downstairs? Dinner should be ready in a few." He glanced at the clock that hung against the wall, before shifting his attention towards me.

"Sure." I slowly sat up, stretching out my arms but then remembering my chest was bare, quickly covering it with my arm. Even though he had just seen all of me, I was quite insecure about my body.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, frowning to himself as he grabbed my arm and pulled it away from my chest, "You're beautiful, alright?" He murmured, pulling me back into his embrace as he sat up, holding me tightly. I couldn't help but smile to myself, as he held me to his chest, both sitting in silence.

——-

okok hear me out

i apologize for not writing the real smut part, i just idk i gotta be comfortable enough but hey, this is at least something yes?

anyways ily all sm!