Six🥀

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM!

After Mia had left the room, Mattia completely lost it. He had thought he had lost her forever now; the one thing that kept him going left him. He now has no reasons to live. He wanted to try again and pray that it'd be a success again; but one thing he has learnt. Hope. He still had a tiny bit of hope that she'd come back; maybe she went to the restroom? Maybe she wanted time to herself? Mia wouldn't leave just like that, right?

And so he decided right after the nurse left, he noticed a different nurse was looking at him through the glass window outside his room. It was part of being on Suicide watch. He had to find a way to do what he was about to do. He groaned to himself and ran a hand through his hair before glancing at the nurse whose back is now turned facing Mattia.

Thankfully to him, his wires were de attached for now so he was free to roam around just his room. He had a blue jumpsuit on; another thing of being on Suicide watch. It was hard, really hard being treated different because you didn't want to be apart of life anymore, so you get treated like you're forced to.

He slowly made his way towards the bathroom, once he got in; he closed the door behind him and locked it. The bathroom was quite weird, it was filled with metallic. The sink was gray metal, along with the toilet and shower. It was prison, a prison bathroom but a little bigger, he looked around the bathroom looking for something that would help him. His eyes stopped at a black razor, "Dumbasses." He mumbled to himself. What kind of hospital would leave razors for a suicidal person on Suicide watch?

He grabbed the razor and inspected it; it was sharp enough. He held back the tears, even if he was too weak to hold back tears, he was strong enough this time. He slowly lifted up the sleeves of his jumpsuit, "Fuck," he inhaled a sharp breath as he pressed the razor against his skin, "T-This ones for y-you Mia."

Mia on the other hand, was sat in the park benches and Mariano sat in front of her as they had the beautiful view of the ocean. It was the famous lighthouse park, so a lighthouse was in view.

"And then, I fell down the fucking stairs," Mariano was in the middle of telling Mia the story on how he first broke a bone, "It was painful, I'm not going to lie," he paused as Mia laughed lightly, "I didn't even care about my broken leg! All I cared about was the fact my ice cream fell along with me." He finished off the story, laughing along.

"Least you didn't fall in front of everyone in a freaking wedding." Mia playfully rolled her eyes, remembering the time she fell face-first on the floor in front of her cousin's wedding. She didn't even know what was the cause of her fall, probably stumbling knowing how Clumsy Mia can get.

"Damn, you probably left that shit right after." Mariano chuckled, leaning forward and running a hand through his curly hair. Mia laughed and shook her head. The two of them continued telling each-other stories and getting to know each-other for the next half an hour.

That was until Mia recurved a phone call. She pulled out her phone. The hospital was calling her. She furrowed her eyebrows but then remembered that she had given the hospital her number to call in case of an emergency. An emergency. Mia's heart started to rapidly beat and she began to worry, she answered the phone call as Mariano stared confusingly at her.

"Mia Adams?" The familiar voice of the Doctor from earlier spoke through the phone, background voices was heard; it was like chaos.

"Y-Yes? Is everything alright?" Mia gulped, as she asked him, she held the phone shakily. Mariano stood up and quickly walked to her side, placing a hand on her shoulder in a way to comfort her.

"There has been a problem with Mr. Polibio," The doctor paused, "He hurt himself, can you get to the hospital as quick as possible?"