Fourteen 🥀

MIAS POV:

It was currently the weekend. To say I was nervous is understandable, my stomach began twirling for many reasons; one of them being I had a fear of heights, and heights includes flying in airplanes.

I've gotten out of the country about two to three times only, and that was to visit my family in Italy.

I was currently seated in the airplane, a guy sat next to me and never have I ever wanted to kick someone ass so badly. He sat there, chewing loudly, on his food. May I add that he had no socks on, and his leg was across the other. I could smell his smelly feet, hence why I had my hand over my mouth leaning against the window.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for takeoff." The captains voice was heard through the intercom, I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. Maybe if I had a good sleep I'd forget about my fear and the smelly guy next to me, who was now rubbing his feet.

Mattia has told me that he'd send a cab to the airport for me. He told me he couldn't come pick me up because he didn't have his license in Canada, I was kinda upset but I'm still going to see him either-way.

I was nervous on meeting his new family, what if they don't like me and decided to kick me out and send me back home? Or worst, they'll kick Mattia out and he'll have nowhere else to stay. I couldn't stop overthinking as the plane slowly took off, I had to get some sleep before I bawl my eyes out.

*

"Ma'am? Hello?" I was awoken by the sound of a deep raspy voice, I fluttered my eyes open seeing the smelly man with his greasy hands on my shoulder. I quickly nudged him off and a small frown was on his face. I kind of felt bad now.

"Have we landed?" I asked him, he nodded his head before unbuckling his seatbelt and grabbing his luggage from the top cabinet, I waited for him to finish so I could grab mine, but he was kind enough to grab my bag and hand it to me, "Thanks."

"No worries." He sent me a flirty wink. I made a disgusted face before walking past him. He even smelt like expired deodorant, I wish I could help him clean up.

Airports confuse me.

I've been walking around for a good ten minutes, trying to find the damn security so I could leave the airport and go see Mattia.

I've probably left the poor cab waiting outside for a while now. I don't know why I'm so grumpy today. I think it's the fact that I hated flying and the fear was still inside of me, eating me alive.

Finally finding the security. I waited for about five minutes since the line was so long, before I made my way outside. I sighed heavily and tried to find a cab but the only cabs that were out on the streets, is accompanied.

I furrowed my eyebrows once I saw a familiar figure, a smile was spread across my face once I noticed who it was.

Mattia, stood there with his arms wide open, and next to him was an unfamiliar guy that I assume was the kid around his age.

I dropped my things and ran towards him, he instantly wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face into his neck, "Fuck. I missed you so much." He rubbed my back before slowly putting me down.

"I missed you more." I replied, trying not to cry as I held back my tears. I really didn't wanna cry right now, especially in front of the new guy.

"Uh, this is Xavier," Mattia introduced him, I looked over at Xavier and he sent me a smile, his hands tucked into his jeans, "He's my foster's parents son." He told me.

After a few minutes of chatting, Mattia and Xavier grabbed my bags and instructed me to sit in the car and wait, a driver was seated in the front, Xavier in the passenger seat while Mattia and I were in the back.

"He has a driver?!" I lowly whispered to Mattia. He chuckled and nodded his head. Jesus, they were most definitely rich.

"Wait till you see their house. A god damn palace." Mattia chuckled, running a hand through his hair before placing a hand on my thigh.

I shivered at his cold hand but I enjoyed it, he never done that before but I'd rather he keep his hand on my thigh. It felt, nice.