Fifteen 🥀

MIAS POV:

A palace.

The house wasn't even a house, it was way too big to be considered a house. It was huge, a water fountain displayed in the front as a worker helped collect my bags.

"Mattia, you damn upgraded." I joked, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I looked around, so many flowers and trees, the place was beautiful.

"Shall we head inside?" Xavier's deep voice spoke up from beside me, glancing at Mattia, I noticed he was on his phone, before tucking it away and looking at me with a grin.

"Uhm, yeah." I nodded my head, sending a small smile at Xavier, he wetted his lips as he led us to the front door.

"What do you think so far?" Mattia asked, wrapping an arm around my waist as he pulled me closer to his side. I could never get tired of his small gestures.

"Ginormous." I replied, letting out a chuckle, he laughed and shook his head as the worker unlocked the front door, before gesturing us to walk in first.

"Wait till you meet Mr and Mrs Graham." Mattia replied, I assumed the both were the parents to Xavier and the Foster parents to Mattia.

"Are they ar-"

I was cut off by a sweet gentle voice, turning around, I was face to face with a blonde haired women, who looked to be around the age of forty.

"Is this the beautiful Mia you've been talking about non-stop, Mattia?" She asked, a smile played on her lips as she placed a hand or my arm, my heart rapidly beating as I felt the butterflies in my stomach at the thought of Mattia talking about me.

"Uh, yeah, yes." He nodded his head quickly, gulping as his cheeks began to turn into a deep color of red, shoving his hands into the pockets of his Jeans.

"Oh my, she could be a damn princess," Mrs. Graham complimented, rubbing the side of my arm, "Come in, let me give you a warm welcome and a tour around the house?"

I glanced at Xavier and Mattia, who were stood by my side with smiles on their faces, before I turned to face the mother, "Sure." I nodded my head, smiling at her.

After a tour of the mansion, Mrs. Graham offered to let me stay in the guest room, I couldn't say no because I sure as hell didn't wanna tell her that I'd rather stay in a room with Mattia, it's not that I don't want to, I feel like it'd be weird to tell her such thing.

"Need any help?" The familiar voice of Mattia was heard from behind me, as I began unpacking my bag, I turned around to look at him.

"I'm fine, baby." I replied, smiling as I slowly walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I missed you," he murmured, leaning forward and brushing his lips against mine, "So damn much." He then gently kissed my lips, before pulling away,

"Show me how much you missed me, then." I replied, smirking against his lips.