So it comes to this again

The next world meeting would be in a month, this time at Canada's place. And this time, the other nations were setting a line. This was going to be a final straw. They weren't going to take it no more. If they fought again, they had no choice, this feud had gone far enough.

"Alright, good morning everybody. Today I am going to lead the meeting." Said England. By then all had settled in their seats and were ready to go. The meeting was calm, shockingly. It went by at a decent speed. Up until lunch. After the lunch break everybody was getting bored.

-Chinas POV-

Why is this meeting going slowly now.  My patience seemed to be getting tested every minute. I am tired and want to sleep. I almost drifted off, but I snapped myself back up. This was a meeting! I can't be sleeping here. Just a few hours more and then I can go to the hotel. I sighed. Thinking of the warm hotel bed made my eyes drift again. The monotone British accent did not help me stay awake, it was so soft, so soothing.

My eyes were shut for what seemed like a few minutes until I heard it. Yes, that familiar tapping. I knew that tapping anywhere. I jerked my eyes awake to see that I was right. America was tapping his pencil on the table like a middle schooler with ADHD. "Ugh" I groaned softly, my rest was disturbed. A few more hours and this will all be over. Just. A. Few. More. Hours. Tap tap tap tap tap. . .
"SHUT UP ALREADY. I AM TRYING TO FOCUS AND I CAN'T BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID TAPPING!!" Even I was as shocked as the others from my sudden outburst.
America was looking into my eyes with confusion yet understandment. "Whoa dude, sorry, I didn't know it was that loud." He sounded almost taunting.
From the corner of my eye I could see Russia rolling his eyes, "Both of you can shut up and sit your stupid asses down." America slouched in his chair, and I sat in mine.
"Well, um, let's get back on track shall we." Insisted England. 
"Yes of course, I apologize." I said.

The meeting was once again calm and frankly silent. Yes, finally peace and quiet. Until I heard it again. I can't take this anymore. I had enough, I already told him once. I guess he needs a reminder. I got out of my seat and walked to his, he wasn't that far away. I grabbed his tie and lifted him to his feet. I readied my hand to strike, but before I could do anything I felt someone pull on my ponytail.
I fell back, "Ai-ya!!" I screamed, then I heard a loud crack. The next thing I saw when I got up was Americas face turned to the side with a big hand mark on his cheek. And Russia standing between both of us. There was silence for what seemed like an eternity. The air seemed cold now. And tense.

America slowly turned his head to look at Russia. His once soft, ocean blue eyes were now hard as ice. He stared at Russia for a few seconds.

-normal POV-

The nations all stood silently, no one wanted to move or say anything, at least after what just happened. Then out of no where America lunged himself at Russia who fell on China.

China pushed the two off with such force that they all fell to the ground. And before anybody knew it, the scene turned into one of those cartoon fights where you could see nothing but a cloud and could hear people hitting each other and crying in pain. They were like cats, hissing and scratching each other. The others in the room pried the super power nations away from each other. It took England, France and Canada to get America off. Italy, Romano and Spain pushed Russia into a chair to hold him down. And Prussia, Germany and Japan held China's arms to keep him from hitting anyone.

As the three nations calmed down, Germany spoke up. "That is it, we have had enough!" Screamed the German man. "You three constantly argue over the stupidest things!"
The Englishman stood in the center of the commotion. "Germany is right, your behavior is obnoxious, I would have expected more from the super power nations." The three super powers looked down, realizing how childish their behavior really was. "Due to this behavior, the rest of us have made a decision. You will have to spend the next month together. You can't stay far away from each other, and you must stay within a specific distance."
"DUDE, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!" Yelled America, standing up.
"Nyet, I am not staying anywhere near these two idiots." Russia stood up towering over both Italians and Spain. "I'm sorry mi amigos. But you really need to get along, I don't know what grudge you have against each other, but it has interfered with our meetings too many times." Said Spain. "England, go ahead." Said France in all seriousness.

England began chanting, and a glowing circle appeared, all three super powers were inside the circle. Once England was done America, Russia and China stepped away. They all looked angry. They stood still for a moment, as if shocked. In a split of a second they ran out three different doors, they did not get far in the building before they popped back to where they all started. They still remained silent.
"It is settled then." Said England. "Meeting dismissed." The rest of the nation parted their separate ways. Leaving America, Russia and China in the room.