Home sweet. . . oh, you're here.

The rest of the flight was in silence. With the exception of a few soft snores from America. He was the first to fall asleep. Then China, then Russia. Eventually all had fallen asleep, deeply asleep. All was calm and relaxed. Nothing but the sound of the airplanes engines running.

An hour or so later the pilot announced that they would be landing in Beijing in 30 minutes. China opened his eyes at the sound, and he quickly lifted his head realizing that he had been leaning on the Russians shoulders while sleeping. Luckily he was still asleep. America was still sleeping too, also leaning on the Russian. Soft snores came from the American. China decided to wake them up. He poked Russia's face with his finger.
"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." He repeated. Nothing. He tried to wake up America this time.
"Wake up. Wake up." They were deep sleepers. He decided to try shaking them. He grabbed Russia's shoulder and shook him softly. Still nothing. He shook him more violently. Absolute silence. This time he pushed him, making America fall into the window. Thus awakening him.
"Oww! What was that for dude!" He said, still half asleep. China looked over to Russia, still asleep. Well damn China thought is he hibernating or something?!
"Will you help me wake up Russia."
He asked America.
"Have you tried shaking him?" America asked.
"Multiple times!!" Snapped China.
"Maybe we should both try shaking him." Suggested America. And with that, America grabbed Russia's right shoulder and China grabbed his left. Then they both started shaking him with all their force, which was a lot. There was no way Russia could sleep through what resembled that of an earthquake's force. Even the plane tilted a little, but few noticed. Thankfully. Russia lazily opened his eyes as they stopped. He yawned soflty and rubbed his eyes.
"Finally, you're awake!" Complained China.
"Oh, so you were shaking me." Replied the Russian.
"Both of us were!" Intervened the American.
"That tickled! You two have soft hands." He giggled. "I am a deep sleeper, so you have to be more rough. Da?"
China and America looked at each other in disbelief. Did they really just hear him say that? Did they just shake him with all their force only for him to say it tickled? They decided to shake the thought off.
"We will land in Beijing in about less than 30 minutes." Explained China.

America stared out the window lost in his own thoughts. Russia kept a smile on his face, patiently waiting for their arrival. And China looked down the aisle, bored, waiting for their arrival as well. This. . . was lowkey awkward. None of them had said a word for like ten seconds, the fact that they noticed the awkward silence and remained silent made it more awkward. This was weird, really weird. America began tapping his fingers on the arm rest, it made him feel at ease. But that only lasted a few seconds before feeling a hand on his. It was big and heavy. He turned to see Russia with a creepy smile, holding his hand down. Each second with slightly more force.
"Stop." He said, he was quiet. But what he said was definitely a threat. America just relaxed his hand and turned the other way.

After some silence, the plane began to descend from the sky. America started to rummage through his stuff, getting his bag organized. Russia, upon seeing America packing his bags, began to get himself organized as well. He fixed himself and got his bag up from the floor. He realized the warm neck pillow on his neck, it was not his. Who's was it then?
"Um. . . Who's neck pillow is this? It is not mine." He asked.
"Oh uh, that's mine. . . I put it on you to keep you from falling on me." Responded America. Russia handed the pillow to him. And whispered a small 'thanks'. America's mind froze for a second, did he hear right? He could have sworn he heard Russia say. . . 'Thanks'? To him? He shook it off thinking the engine's noise making him hear things.

All three had gotten their stuff and were waiting to get off. Of course, there were a lot of people in the way. They tried looking over others shoulders. China couldn't see anything. Curse being short! He realized Russia could see further than he can. He was tall. Really tall. Scary tall.
"Russia, what can you see? What is the hold up?!" He said, turning to the tall Russian.
"There is old lady trying to get up, she is slow. Oh, she fell." He said bluntly. China exhaled, he wasn't in the mood to wait. But what could he do, it was just a helpless old lady.
"Is anyone helping her at least?" Asked China.
"Da, two gentlemen." Russia continued looking over everyone's shoulders, not making any eye contact with China. The only thing China wanted to do was go home, the image of his warm and comfortable bed filled his head. But his happy place was interrupted by the reminder that he had to share his house with the two bastards that were currently standing behind him. He sighed.

Finally the line began to move, they squeezed themselves through the seats and out the door of the plane. China was just about ready to go home and lock himself in his room so he wouldn't have to stand these two.

Hey, the fan art on this chapter is by me so I hope you like it! (that's why this took a while to be published). -Author