Medicine

The day played out as sluggish. Again with the sneezing. They didn't bother changing out of their pajamas, they stayed that way.

It came to noon and Russia was trying to take a nap, to replace the sleep that he could not get that night. It took about 30 minutes for him to find his comfy spot. And at last he was able to sleep. Soft snores could be heard from his room through the deathly silent house. It was way too quiet. The only sound besides the snores from Russia, was the sound of China making soup in the kitchen. China decided that he was not gonna show up to that meeting like this, and he decided to make soup. Even though he refused to believe he was legitimately sick, he still needed to get rid of those sniffles.

The smell of soup filled the house, as the boiling water bubbled under the lid of the pot. America, was scrolling mindlessly through his social media, bags were under his eyes. The smell of warm soup suddenly made him hungry. With all the strength he had left, he slowly lifted himself off of the couch. And he followed the wonderful scent to the kitchen, where he saw China cutting the last of the vegetables.

"That smells good *sniff* whatcha making?" He asked.
China moved his eyes to look at America, and with a tired voice he quietly said, "Soup." And he continued cutting the vegetables.
"It'll be ready in a couple of minutes." He added.
"Cool." Said America, as he slowly made his way to the same spot on the couch.

-Several ☆miserable☆ minutes later-
----------🤧lol being sick b like🤒----------

China finished making soup, he lousily called Russia and America to come down and eat.
"Ivaaaan, Alfreeeed! Come eat, hurry up before it gets cold!"
America walked in and immediately grabbed his plate. Russia didn't come down however, he was still deeply asleep.

China realized that Russia was still asleep, and told America to go wake him up.
"Alfred, can you wake up Ivan please! He is probably sleeping like a log."
"Sure." Replied America.

As he climbed up the stairs he could start to hear Russia's soft snoring. He walked into the Russian's room, and he saw him cuddled up in a warm blanket. He looks so soft and cozy. Thought America. Come to think of it, he too, was tired and wanted a nap. His eyes felt so heavy. But he had to wake up the sleeping Russian.

He poked Russia's cheek. Nothing. He tried calling his name.
"Ivan. Ivan! Ivaaaan!" Still, nothing.
That's when he remembered, oh yeah, he's a deep sleeper! This time he tried shaking him hard. With all the strength he had. And he kept calling his name.
"Ivaaannnn!!!! Ivaaaannnnnn!!!!"

Finally, after a lot of violent shaking, he woke up.
"Huh?" He questioned, completely unaware of the previous efforts that America put into waking him up.
"Get up, Yao made soup. It's lunch time." Said America.
"Oh, what time is it?" Asked Russia.
"Uhm, 3pm."
"Did I really sleep for 3 hours?" Yawned Russia.
"Yep."

Finally, both of them went down stairs, where China had already set up the table and served them their plates. They happily ate, glad to have eaten something warm.

After their meal they decided to start packing some of their things to get ready for the meeting, despite not having the motivation to go. They wanted to just, not go. Besides, they felt miserable. But they were to leave tomorrow.

-time skip-

That night, China decided to do the responsible thing and finally decided that they needed to take their medicine. Though he didn't want to admit it, even super powerful countries got the sniffles. Luckily, even though they acted a bit like children, Russia and America took their medicine. And what a relief that was. They slept well that night. Which was good because tomorrow they had to leave for Germany. And oh boy, nobody wanted to show up looking like they came back from the dead.

They had very lovely dreams. Dreaming of pandas, hamburgers, and sunflowers. They slept like babies.

-Song: I listened to this song and I got reminded of our little trio. Also, how many of you guys have watched monster high before?