Movie night!!!!!!

America wondered if they had any popcorn, or snacks of any sort. He decided a little snooping in the kitchen wouldn't hurt. It was for the greater good of movie night. He looked through cabinets on cabinets on drawers on cabinets. He found cereals and canned food and spices, geez those were a lot of spices, some crackers and a small basket of candy. He found cooking and baking materials and instant noodles and pasta: one of the packages had a birthday card from Italy saying happy birthday, I wish you a happy year!! Enjoy your pastaaaaa! No surprise there, he chuckled softly, Italy was so sweet.

After 10 minutes of searching he decided that some candy, a half empty bag of chips, and instant noodles wasn't gonna cut it for movie night. He needed to tell Russia and China to buy some snacks. But then he would spoil the surprise. He'll give it a try. He whipped out his phone and scrolled through his contacts. He pressed the little phone icon on China's number.

Ring. . .

Ring. . .

Ring. . .

China: Nî hâo?

America: Sup China dude!

China: Oh hi America, I'm guessing you need something from the store?

America: Umm, yeah, do ya think you could get some snacks. Like cookies or chips?

China: *sigh* sure, whatever.

America: Thanks dude!! See ya in a bit!

Call ended

America was glad China didn't ask what the snacks were for. This was gonna be great, the hero was gonna save them all from death by boredom!! Now all he had to do was wait for them to get back. So he waited.

-after a few miserable minutes of waiting-

America was sitting restlessly on the couch when he heard the door knob click open. In came a very pouty Chinese man carrying three bags, and a disgusted looking tall Russian man carrying two. America on the other hand, could not stop smiling. Russia noticed America's happy aura,
"What has you in a good mood?" He asked. Setting the bags down on the kitchen table.
"Well, while you two were out, I planned us all a special something."
China took out some chocolate chip cookies and two bags of chips from the grocery bags.
"Is that the reason why you asked for these?" He asked
"Yes!" Replied America. "Today, we are gonna have a movie night!!!!"
America reached to grab the movies on the couch. "I brought my own movies, and I'm sure you have some of your own movies too China."
China and Russia looked at each other for a second.
"That sounds like a good idea." Said Russia.
"I agree." Responded China.

America showed them the movies he had brought, he let them decide which one. They ended up choosing Mulan.

Russia went to go get blankets and pillows, China went to go get the snacks, and America put the movie into the DVD player. Russia came back carrying two green blankets and a blue one. He had three pillows, and he set them all on the couch. China walked in with three bowls, each had a mix of chips and a few cookies. He set them down on the coffee table.
"Are you dudes ready to watch Mulan!!" Said America, in his usual happy-loud voice. "Everybody get comfy!!" And with that being said he sat in the middle of the couch and grabbed a bowl of snacks. China sat at his left (ON YOUR LEFT, comment if you UNDERSTAND THE REFERENCE) and Russia sat at his right. All wrapped up in their blankets, with their snack bowls in hand, America turned on the movie. The iconic Disney intro showed on the T.V. and America got excited like a little kid at Disneyland. Russia gave him a weird look, why is he so excited for a movie?

The movie began playing, as they munched on snacks, the three were enjoying the movie. Even though China pointed out a few flaws, but there wasn't much. Russia and China found Mushu to be a very funny character. They laughed at his little scenes. America was happy that they were enjoying the movie. This was nice.

As the movie went on they finished their snacks. America kinda started dozing off, the blanket was warm and to top it off, the sun was setting. Suddenly he felt two heavy objects leaning on his arms. Whatever they were, they were warm. He opened his eyes and to his shock he saw Russia and China cuddled in their blankets, leaning on him, looking at the T.V. as Shang sang his "Let's get down to business" hit song. He didn't mind them leaning on him because it felt warm.

They all watched the movie calmly, and at the end, they fell asleep then and there. On the couch. With their pillows and blankets.