They're ok, yay!

The next few hours were spent with check ups by the doctor. He came to make sure they were healing steadily, and to ask a few questions. They only suffered a few injuries, Russia hurt his wrist, America hurt his arm, and China hurt his ankle. They were all bandaged up.

China was sitting up on the bed. Mindlessly channel surfing. The nurse walked in, holding three phones in her hand. China turned his head to her, she told him that these phones were found in the crash. She asked which one was his. He looked over the phones, none were broken severely. Just cracked. He took the one that was his. He turned it on, checked the apps. They seemed to work perfectly normal. The nurse left the room with the other two phones. China continued checking all the apps. Good thing the phone only had a mildly cracked screen.

The nurse, meanwhile, had taken the two other phones and walked over to America's room. Where he was found reading a magazine the nurse had brought him earlier. She kindly walked up to him and asked which phone was his. He looked across both phones and picked one up, he said thank you and with that, the nurse left the room. America looked at the phone, carefully running his fingers over the cracks. There weren't a lot. He turned it on and checked the apps. Everything functioned normally. For the most part at least.

The nurse walked down the hall, and reached Russia's room. She walked in on the Russian watching the TV. Upon hearing the nurse's footsteps, he turned his attention to her. She had a phone in her hand and said she believed it belonged to him. He nodded his head and said thank you. She happily walked out the room. Russia turned his phone on, not at all minding the minor cracks on the screen. He checked each app carefully, one at a time. He pondered for a moment, thinking, if he had his phone, which was the only one the nurse was holding, maybe the other two had their phones.

Russia: Hello, Yao, Alfred. Do you have your phones now?

China: yes!!

America: DUDES THANK GOD YOU OK.

China: glad your ok too, but was the caps lock really neseccary?

Russia: Da, I am glad we can talk now :) by the way, do either of you know when we can get out of here?

America: the nurse said in, like, a day or so. So maybe tomorrow morning.

China: well good, because I don't want to be stuck here for too long >:(

Russia: also, how badly are you two injured? I hurt my wrist.

America: yo I think I might have fractured my arm. Casts are SO fun -_-

China: well my ankle is fractured, kinda hurts, but it's not too bad.

Russia: . . .

Russia: . . .

China: um, Ivan, what are you typing??

America: yea dude, what's with the suspense haha. This ain't a horror movie.

Russia: Idon'tknowwHoTheothErDrivErisButIWiLLFinDThEMAndIWiLLKILLTHEM

America: DudE it's Not ThaT bAD, We'rE FiNE

China: pls do not kill anyone

China and America could practically feel Russia's aura coming from another room, which they quickly labeled as his. And they could hear his angry kolkolkolkol, it was scaring even them.

Russia: Do not worry my dear friends, after we get put of here I will ensure that whoever caused such injuries upon you, will perish :)

They did not like the way Russia put that smiley face at the end of his text.

China: Ivan, seriously, do not kill anyone!!!! It is not necessary!!!!!

Russia: are you sure?

America: yes we are sure!!

Russia: ok, I will refrain from killing anyone, but only because you asked. Tell me if you change your mind, da? :)

China: yeah, sure.

Russia truly was mad, his new friends were hurt. He did not like that. He, Ivan Braginski, would make sure that his best friends were safe. As soon as he gets out of this hospital.

It was getting late, as the sun was setting in the west. The doctors were making sure their patients were ok, the nurses running their last rounds. The night shift workers came checking in, while the others checked out. All patients started falling into their dreams, as comfortably as they could. And our little trio soon began drifting off into sleep too. Practically waiting for their release tomorrow. Oh how they wanted out, they were nations anyway, their wounds would heal and they couldn't die so simply.